I have a big problem with my MPx220!

Guest PsychoBoy

Guest PsychoBoy

I have a big problem with my MPx220!!!!

When I go to make the update of it occurs an error.

I made the procedure before the installation all. Turn off my MPx220, removed the battery and I placed USB cable but my Windows XP all the time shows have a new hardware was found and asks for to install driver.

But when this occurs my Windows XP shows a alert sound one showing that the hardware this plugued but its informing that is connected, disconnect, connected, disconnect... until I to install modem driver of the MPx220 and the accepts stops.

After that the Motorola Mobile Upgrade Wizard not finded my MPx220!!

Help me please.

I do not know if my MPx220 is with problem or my usb cable is with problem?

Sorry my english. :oops:

Edited by PsychoBoy

Guest bluesmudge
I have a big problem with my MPx220!!!!

When I go to make the update of it occurs an error.

I made the procedure before the installation all.  Turn off my MPx220, removed the battery and I placed USB cable but my Windows XP all the time shows have a new hardware was found and asks for to install driver.

But when this occurs my Windows XP shows a alert sound one showing that the hardware this plugued but its informing that is connected, disconnect, connected, disconnect...  until I to install modem driver of the MPx220 and the accepts stops.

Help me please.

I do not know if my MPx220 is with problem or my usb cable is with problem?

Sorry my english. :oops:

Thanks  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your English is great mate ;)

Do you have active sync running on your computer ?- I know for the SPV range they tell you to make sure active sync is synced with your phone and running before you start the update.

as your computer appears to be finding your phone and trying to install stuff for it im guessing thats what the problem is. A CD should have come with the phone with active sync on it.

Hope it helps

Guest andyhud
Your English is great mate  ;)

Do you have active sync running on your computer ?- I know for the SPV range they tell you to make sure active sync is synced with your phone and running before you start the update.

as your computer appears to be finding your phone and trying to install stuff for it im guessing thats what the problem is. A CD should have come with the phone with active sync on it.

Hope it helps

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pyschoboy

Mine did exactly the same...

I couldn't figure out why it was doing it so I tried it on my laptop... Same thing occured again. So I tried it on a third PC and it was fine...

Who knows!

Andy

Guest Paraklas

It is the USB driver and it is not working properly in some Windows XP systems. The best thing to do is:

1. Remove the USB Driver, Remove Active Sync.

2. Reboot

3. Install a fresh copy of Active sync (latest version)

4. Plug in your phone (while it's off) and reinstall the driver (smartfon.inf)

5. Reboot

6. Run the update

Guest PsychoBoy
Your English is great mate  ;)

Hope it helps

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ActiveSync works fine... but Motorola Mobile Upgrade Wizard not connect in my MPx220.

Guest PsychoBoy
It is the USB driver and it is not working properly in some Windows XP systems. The best thing to do is:

1. Remove the USB Driver, Remove Active Sync.

2. Reboot

3. Install a fresh copy of Active sync (latest version)

4. Plug in your phone (while it's off) and reinstall the driver (smartfon.inf)

5. Reboot

6. Run the update

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I make that but the problem continues. :roll:

Im thinking in formatting my PC and installing Windows XP again. :idea:

Guest Paraklas

You could try a different PC before formating... ;) The problem you are describing is related with the USB driver not being installed correctly.

But when this occurs my Windows XP shows a alert sound one showing that the hardware this plugued but its informing that is connected, disconnect, connected, disconnect... until I to install modem driver of the MPx220 and the accepts stops.

Before running any wizards etc, plug in your phone then go to Device manager in Windows XP and tell us if there is anything listed under "modems" and if it has a question mark or any other sign next to it.

I made the procedure before the installation all. Turn off my MPx220, removed the battery and I placed USB cable but my Windows XP all the time shows have a new hardware was found and asks for to install driver.

Check when you do the above step as well if there is anything listed as problematic device or unknown device in Windows XP Device manager.

Guest PsychoBoy
You could try a different PC before formating... ;) The problem you are describing is related with the USB driver not being installed correctly.

Before running any wizards etc, plug in your phone then go to Device manager in Windows XP and tell us if there is anything listed under "modems" and if it has a question mark or any other sign next to it.

Check when you do the above step as well if there is anything listed as problematic device or unknown device in Windows XP Device manager.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Arggggg... :twisted:

I have new problem now... :shock:

before my ActiveSync works fine... but now i plug the USB cable and the Windows XP its dialog shows "USB Device Not Recognized" all time... ;)

I do not know what to make more... :oops:

Arggggg...  :twisted:

I have new problem now... :shock:

before my ActiveSync works fine... but now i plug the USB cable and the Windows XP its dialog shows "USB Device Not Recognized" all time... ;)

I do not know what to make more...  :oops:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make sure Bluetooth is turned to "off" on the phone (start/settings/Bluetooth – highlight and select “off”) Phone/computer will (sometimes) not recognise each other if BT is set to *on* on the phone when you boot the computer.

Also – just keep unhooking phone from connection – and then re-connecting, this sometimes works (eventually!!!) make sure the connection is “firm” with the phone – mine needs a bit of “wriggling” now and then to connect!.

Liz ;)

Guest PsychoBoy
Make sure Bluetooth is turned to "off" on the phone (start/settings/Bluetooth – highlight and select “off”) Phone/computer will (sometimes) not recognise each other if BT is set to *on* on the phone when you boot the computer.

Also – just keep unhooking phone from connection – and then re-connecting, this sometimes works (eventually!!!) make sure the connection is “firm” with the phone – mine needs a bit of “wriggling” now and then to connect!. 

Liz  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanksss Liz.... I turn off bluetooth and my MPx220 works fine in ActiveSync but I cant upadate my phone!!!!!!!!!! ;) the problem continue...

Guest PsychoBoy

The problem with Motorola Mobile Upgrade Wizard CONTINUE... ;)

So... is possible a make the upgrade with my MPx220 turn on and the modem actived???? Only this method the modem works fine in my Windows XP.

Its possible??? :exclaim:

thanks

Guest bills1974
The problem with Motorola Mobile Upgrade Wizard CONTINUE... ;)

So... is possible a make the upgrade with my MPx220 turn on and the modem actived???? Only this method the modem works fine in my Windows XP.

Its possible???  :exclaim:

thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had the same issues, basically the steps I followed were:

1. Open device manager so you can see what devices get added/removed as your MPX gets plugged and unplugged.

2. Start the Motorola upgrade wizard plugged onto the USB cable with an activesync connection.

3. While the phone is turned on, pop off the battery and watch Device Manager. You should see your CE Device disappear, and the Smartphone Modem appear. If not, it will ask you where the driver is for the modem.

4. Put the battery back on and you'll probably have to unplug your phone from the USB modem for it turn back on. Once your MPX is turned back on, plug it back onto the USB cable and establish an Activesync connection.

5. Continue through the Upgrade Wizard and backup if you'd like.

6. When it gets to the step where it says to take the battery off, again, make sure your phone is turned on with the USB cable plugged in with your ActiveSync connection and just pop the battery off. You should now see the CE Device disappear and the Smartphone Modem appear again.

7. Continue with the upgrade, you should see what looks like a DOS prompt on your phone during part of the upgrade process.

Good Luck...

Guest PsychoBoy

1. Open device manager so you can see what devices get added/removed as your MPX gets plugged and unplugged.

2. Start the Motorola upgrade wizard plugged onto the USB cable with an activesync connection.

3. While the phone is turned on, pop off the battery and watch Device Manager.  You should see your CE Device disappear, and the Smartphone Modem appear.  If not, it will ask you where the driver is for the modem.

4. Put the battery back on and you'll probably have to unplug your phone from the USB modem for it turn back on.  Once your MPX is turned back on, plug it back onto the USB cable and establish an Activesync connection.

6. When it gets to the step where it says to take the battery off, again, make sure your phone is turned on with the USB cable plugged in with your ActiveSync connection and just pop the battery off.  You should now see the CE Device disappear and the Smartphone Modem appear again.

7. Continue with the upgrade, you should see what looks like a DOS prompt on your phone during part of the upgrade process.

Good Luck...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yessssss!!!!

Oh my god!!

I dont belive that!!!!

Now my MPx220 its updated!!!!!!!

Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much.

And thanks every body so much for helping me!!!!

;)

Yessssss!!!!

Oh my god!!

I dont belive that!!!!

Now my MPx220 its updated!!!!!!!

Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much.

And thanks every body so much for helping me!!!!

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

=D> =D> =D> =D> :D/ ;)/ :D/ :D/

Yay!!!! Well done!

(Sorry not more help on this but not had to upgrade so didnt know *how* to help.)

Glad ya got there...

Liz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest readbmr
=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  ;)/  :D/  ;)/  :D/

Yay!!!! Well done!

(Sorry not more help on this but not had to upgrade so didnt know *how* to help.)

Glad ya got there...

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where do you find the usb driver, i realy need and wana be happy to...thankyou..please email me a link as where i can download the usb smartfon inf driver...

[email protected]

Guest Paraklas
where do you find the usb driver, i realy need and wana be happy to...thankyou..please email me a link as where i can download the usb smartfon inf driver...

[email protected]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look at the first page of this topic ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CWebb4

Need your help please. I was able to reach this point of the update, but the process hanged. Now when I turn on my phone, I get an error message that looks like a DOS prompt which reads " MDSXL-4-3280.XL Download incompletely" :shock: . Since I need to have an Activesync connection during the installation, I can not re-install the update. The bigger problem is my phone is now useless since I can not make and receive calls and SMS :) . I really need my phone working again ASAP so please help!!!

Thanks,

CWebb4

Guest jfeezie

Need your help please. I was able to reach this point of the update, but the process hanged. Now when I turn on my phone, I get an error message that looks like a DOS prompt which reads " MDSXL-4-3280.XL Download incompletely"  :shock: . Since I need to have an Activesync connection during the installation, I can not re-install the update. The bigger problem is my phone is now useless since I can not make and receive calls and SMS  :) . I really need my phone working again ASAP so please help!!!

Thanks,

CWebb4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the exact same problem, something went wrong during the update and now i get "MDSXL-3-2380.XL Download Incomplete"...Is there any way to get anything back on my phone or did a bad USB driver just turn my $500 phone completely useless. Please Help someone!!! I need my phone back in working order and am at a complete loss of what to do =/

• 2 years later...
Guest zeroshit

3. While the phone is turned on, pop off the battery and watch Device Manager. You should see your CE Device disappear, and the Smartphone Modem appear. If not, it will ask you where the driver is for the modem.

4. Put the battery back on and you'll probably have to unplug your phone from the USB modem for it turn back on. Once your MPX is turned back on, plug it back onto the USB cable and establish an Activesync connection.

6. When it gets to the step where it says to take the battery off, again, make sure your phone is turned on with the USB cable plugged in with your ActiveSync connection and just pop the battery off. You should now see the CE Device disappear and the Smartphone Modem appear again.

Good Luck...

i've tried that method but still it wont recognize my phone :)

several method that i've tried:

1. connecting my phone (without battery) with stock data cable to my pc = wont recognized

2. connecting my phone (without battery) + hold left nav key with stock data cable to my pc = (phone display loader) wont recognized

3. connecting my phone (without battery) + hold left nav key + hold power button with stock data cable to my pc = (phone display loader), it ask me to install driver, using smartfon.inf, phone recognized as motorola 2002 wireless modem/ motorola wireless modem and also installed audio driver automatically (after that loader said usb connected in phone screen)

i'm feeling happy when it connected...now i think i can use no.3 method to upgrade my mpx220

follow all instruction from omega blog n when it said to connect usb cable, i connect my mpx220 using no.3 method and click ok

offline updater processing getting mobile connection...it took few minute n and a dialog box appear n said upgrade failed please disconnect usb cable

here's the detail on offline updater log:

[0.313]Env: 130000 Mod: 0 Msg:

[0.313]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Start flash loader file convertion..

[0.313]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Getting info from MDS-4-3500-7002-000.mlf

[0.313]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3500-0000-0.max

[0.313]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3500-0018-0.chn

[0.516]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-4-3500-0018-0.xkl

[0.516]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3610-7002-0.oap

[0.719]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-4-3500-0018-0.oem

[0.719]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3560-7002-0.opr

[0.719]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3290-0018-0.lng

[0.922]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3500-0018-0.cpu

[0.922]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3500-0018-0.smf

[1.328]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : MDS-0-3500-0000-0.mbr

[1.328]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Converting firmware file : FLM-5-1230-012.f0

[1.328]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Theoretical Download time =305.751892

[1.532]Env: 50000 Mod: 5 Msg:

[1.938]Env: 50000 Mod: 6 Msg:

[2.344]Env: 50000 Mod: 0 Msg:0

[2.953]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Start Suspend Sleep

[2.953]Env: 140000 Mod: 3 Msg:

[9.453]Env: 140000 Mod: 3 Msg:Start USB device Polling

[9.860]Env: 140000 Mod: 4 Msg:

[9.860]Env: 10000 Mod: 0 Msg:Start flash loader downloading(ver 1.x)...

[9.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[9.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[10.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[10.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[10.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[10.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[10.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[10.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[10.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[11.078]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[11.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[11.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[11.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[11.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[12.094]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[12.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[12.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[12.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[12.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[13.110]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[13.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[13.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[13.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[13.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[14.125]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[14.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[14.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[14.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[14.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[15.141]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[15.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[15.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[15.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[15.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[16.157]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[16.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[16.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[16.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[16.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[17.172]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[17.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[17.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[17.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[17.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[18.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[19.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[19.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[19.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[19.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[19.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[20.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[20.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[20.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[20.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[20.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[21.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[21.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[21.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[21.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[21.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[22.047]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[22.047]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[22.047]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[22.047]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[22.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[23.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[23.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[23.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[23.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[23.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[24.078]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[24.078]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[24.078]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[24.078]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[24.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[25.094]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[25.094]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[25.094]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[25.094]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[25.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[26.110]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[26.110]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[26.110]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[26.110]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[26.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[27.125]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[27.125]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[27.125]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[27.125]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[27.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[28.141]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[28.141]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[28.141]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[28.141]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[28.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[29.157]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[29.157]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[29.157]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[29.157]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[29.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[30.172]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[30.172]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[30.172]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[30.172]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[30.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[31.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[31.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[31.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[31.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[31.391]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[32.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[32.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[32.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[32.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[32.407]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[33.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[33.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[33.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[33.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[33.422]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[34.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[34.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[34.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[34.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[34.438]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[35.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[35.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[35.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[35.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[35.453]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[36.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[36.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[36.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[36.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[36.469]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[37.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[37.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[37.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[37.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[37.485]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[38.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[38.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[38.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[38.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[38.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[39.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[39.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[39.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[39.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[39.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[40.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[40.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[40.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[40.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[40.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[41.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[41.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[41.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[41.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[41.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[42.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[42.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[42.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[42.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[42.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[43.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[43.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[43.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[43.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[43.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[44.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[44.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[44.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[44.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[44.391]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[45.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[45.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[45.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[45.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[45.407]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[46.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[46.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[46.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[46.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[46.422]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[47.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[47.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[47.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[47.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[47.438]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[48.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[48.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[48.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[48.250]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[48.453]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[49.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[49.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[49.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[49.266]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[49.469]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[50.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[50.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[50.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[50.282]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[50.485]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[51.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[51.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[51.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[51.297]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[51.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[52.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[52.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[52.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[52.313]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[52.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[53.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[53.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[53.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[53.328]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[53.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[54.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[54.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[54.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[54.344]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[54.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[55.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[55.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[55.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[55.360]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[55.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[56.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[56.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[56.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[56.375]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[56.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[57.391]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[57.391]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[57.391]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[57.391]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[57.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[58.407]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[58.407]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[58.407]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[58.407]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[58.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[59.422]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[59.422]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[59.422]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[59.422]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[59.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[60.438]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[60.438]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[60.438]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[60.438]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[60.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[61.453]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[61.453]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[61.453]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[61.453]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[61.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[62.469]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[62.469]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[62.469]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[62.469]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[62.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[63.485]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[63.485]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[63.485]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[63.485]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[63.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[64.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[64.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[64.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[64.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[64.703]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[65.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[65.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[65.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[65.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[65.719]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[66.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[66.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[66.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[66.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[66.735]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[67.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[67.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[67.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[67.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[67.750]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[68.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[68.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[68.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[68.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[68.766]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[69.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[69.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[69.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[69.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[69.782]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[70.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[70.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[70.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[70.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[70.797]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[71.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[71.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[71.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[71.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[71.813]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[72.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[72.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[72.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[72.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[72.828]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[73.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[73.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[73.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[73.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[73.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[74.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[74.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[74.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[74.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[74.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[75.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[75.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[75.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[75.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[75.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[76.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[76.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[76.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[76.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[76.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[77.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[77.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[77.500]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[77.703]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[77.703]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[78.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[78.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[78.516]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[78.719]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[78.719]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[79.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[79.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[79.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[79.532]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[79.735]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[80.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[80.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[80.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[80.547]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[80.750]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[81.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[81.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[81.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[81.563]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[81.766]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[82.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[82.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[82.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[82.578]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[82.782]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[83.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[83.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[83.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[83.594]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[83.797]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[84.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[84.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[84.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[84.610]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[84.813]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[85.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[85.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[85.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[85.625]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[85.828]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[86.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[86.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[86.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[86.641]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[86.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[87.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[87.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[87.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[87.657]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[87.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[88.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[88.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[88.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[88.672]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[88.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[89.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[89.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[89.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[89.688]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[89.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[90.703]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[90.703]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[90.703]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[90.703]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[90.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[91.719]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[91.719]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[91.719]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[91.719]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[91.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[92.735]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[92.735]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[92.735]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[92.735]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[92.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[93.750]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[93.750]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[93.750]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[93.750]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[93.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[94.766]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[94.766]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[94.766]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[94.766]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[94.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[95.782]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[95.782]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[95.782]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[95.782]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[95.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[96.797]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[96.797]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[96.797]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[96.797]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[97.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[97.813]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[97.813]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[97.813]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[97.813]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[98.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[98.828]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[98.828]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[98.828]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[98.828]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[99.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[99.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[99.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[99.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[99.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[100.047]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[100.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[100.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[100.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[100.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[101.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[101.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[101.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[101.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[101.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[102.078]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[102.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[102.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[102.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[102.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[103.094]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[103.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[103.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[103.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[103.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[104.110]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[104.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[104.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[104.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[104.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[105.125]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[105.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[105.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[105.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[105.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[106.141]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[106.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[106.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[106.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[106.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[107.157]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[107.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[107.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[107.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[107.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[108.172]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[108.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[108.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[108.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[108.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[109.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[110.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[110.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[110.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[110.000]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[110.203]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[111.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[111.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[111.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[111.016]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[111.219]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[112.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[112.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[112.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[112.032]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[112.235]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[112.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[112.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[112.844]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[113.047]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[113.047]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[113.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[113.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[113.860]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[114.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[114.063]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[114.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[114.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[114.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[114.875]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[115.078]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[115.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[115.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[115.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[115.891]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[116.094]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[116.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[116.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[116.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[116.907]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[117.110]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[117.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[117.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[117.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[117.922]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[118.125]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[118.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[118.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[118.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[118.938]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[119.141]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[119.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[119.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[119.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[119.953]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[120.157]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[120.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[120.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[120.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[120.969]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[121.172]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[121.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current Device Index: 8

[121.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current USB Index:8

[121.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg:Current COM Port:0

[121.985]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Find Driver Name :

[122.188]Env: 90000 Mod: 0 Msg: ***** Detect Rs232 Card TYPE Not Exist

[123.672]Env: 130000 Mod: 2 Msg:Remove USB-CE BUS

anyone can help?

• 1 month later...
Guest TheWalker
If anyone needs the USB driver for MPX220 it's here for download

smartfon.zip

I tried to do this with my MPX... But mu PC doesnot recognise smartfone.inf as a driver :D Is there anything else that I can do?