EVERYONE POST ur HOMESCREENS!

Guest extravagant

Guest extravagant

Hi,

Everyone post your home screens, here is mine, also include what plugins you're using! and I guess upload xml too! I'm using FizzTraveller, SmartMonitor. scrn.bmp

Guest extravagant
wouldn't we be posting most of the skins off this site anyway?? I'll post mine in abit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not really mate, a lot of people are very skilled indeed and make their own, or modified respective existing ones.

Guest extravagant
True. I'm new to these skin making, so I'm still trying to get the hang of it. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol - really not a problem ;)

Guest awarner [MVP]
Hi,

Everyone post your home screens, here is mine, also include what plugins you're using! and I guess upload xml too! I'm using FizzTraveller, SmartMonitor. scrn.bmp

If the homescreen comes from the download section it would be better to talk about them here rather than include them in the post as you can always link to it. Saves having the same file posted in diferent places.

Guest Alex_le_brit
,May 31 2005, 08:53]If the homescreen comes from the download section it would be better to talk about them here rather than include them in the post as you can always link to it. Saves having the same file posted in diferent places.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, but then we'd have to click and open another window, and then IE would crash, and then my PC would freeze, and then I'd have to reboot, and of course I'd lose the new messages list and wouldn't be able to see them, and then I'd curse, and then I'd probably not bother.

I'd rather see the screen here thanks, and if it came from this site then a link to it would be great.

Anyway here's my screen, it''s an RJ Clock plugin over a photoshopped picture of my girlfriend, taken while she was floating in the bath (and no don't get over-excited). I like it because it's clean, simple, I like the colours, and the fact that hitting any button on the phone turns the light on which is bright enough to use as a torch (unlike someo fo the darker screens)

post-105956-1117537166_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alex_le_brit

Guest dcheong

I like it! could u post the xml or homescreen file so i can try it out? ;)

thanks

Hi,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest deadpickle

Well this is a homescreen i have been working on lately, Enjoy

post-108704-1117755767_thumb.gif

well the gif was suppost to be animated but it just wont listen

Edited by deadpickle

Guest Confused Stu

Deadpickle - GIF looks pretty animated on my screen!

I would post homescreen's I've made, but my only two attempts so far looked like my 6 year old had made them. My hat's off to you all - wish I could make these to your standards.

Guest Kukatrap
deepskin.gif

Here's one I just created called 'DeepSkin'.  It's my first skin.

--Illah

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Illah I really like your skin!

Has it implemented the standar plugins, like call in progress, of the default homescreen?

It is very elegant!

regards

Guest jakobdam

My latest homemade homescreen - also to be found in the download section for homescreens here on Modaco, under the category "Computer":

[862]test.gif

And yes - it's the Linux user interface KDE logo I've used along with a Windows silver logo.

And yes - these are screenshots from the danish version - the version here on Modaco is, of course, the english one. ;)

And yes, the background picture can be changed to whatever you like - there's no lines that HAS to be on the background picture itself - you can choose what you like - the menu lies in a seperate "layer" (or rather, scroll).

Edit:

Link to the homescreen: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=dscrip...etails&f_id=862

Please notice that you have to use the HIL Alarm Plugin that I've linked to, in order to make the "set alarm" function work. :D

Edited by jakobdam