• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Name my son and win a prize!

37 posts in this topic

Posted

My second son is due in a couple of weeks time, and just like last time we can't come up with any really good names.

Apparently Star Wars names are banned, but I figure if enough of you vote for Obi-wan or Padawan or something then I might be able to sneak it past the Mrs.

For some reason we're coming up with loads of biblical names this time, but don't let that put you off suggesting something "normal".

Posted

If you don't want him to get bullied at school - go for Leon

Posted (edited)

Hmm... Zone-MR ;) ?

"Gaylord Focker" (Meet the Parents).

Edited by Zone-MR

Posted

I was thinking about calling him "Microsoft" or "Ford" or something and getting sponsorship... :D

How much are you willing to pay for us to call him Zone-MR or SPV-developers? Imagine the publicity! I can't guarantee he'll be cute, but he won't be ginger... gotta be worth a few quid! ;)

Posted

You could use one of the HTC names :

Typhoon ?

Feeler ?

Posted

Only one way to settle this... put his name up for auction on ebay ;)

Posted

just call him "number 2" in a nice numbering 1 to x method

later

Owen

go with leon

Posted

Only one way to settle this... put his name up for auction on ebay ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That had occured to me, but imagine what that bunch of wierdos could come up with (as opposed to this bunch of wierdos)

Posted

That had occured to me, but imagine what that bunch of wierdos could come up with (as opposed to this bunch of wierdos)

Probably the same thing ;) I'd be the first to bid.

Posted

What's in a name eh!? :D

I've always thought Maxillian would be a good name! He could get called Max by his mates (which is cool enough), and let's face it, have you ever met a Maximillian that was NOT filthy rich!!??

Congrats by the way! ;)

Posted

Second that; congratulations fella!

I have always like the name Colbey, and was going to call my sprog that when I eventually get around to having one with the missus!!

Posted

Man, i'm so glad I had a girl, it's so much easier choosing a nice girl's name!

I voted Leon btw... but I think you should call him 'Dusty'... ;)

P

Posted

Oh come on, nobody's voting for the Star Wars name!

I thought I could count on you guys! :cry:

Posted

...well so long as you don't go down the route of one of my mini rugby parents, Mr Head...guess what - Richard!!!

...I voted Luc as it is close to me son's name Luke...again I got loads of comments about it being Biblical, but it came from the movie 'Cool Hand Luke'!!!

Congratulations by the way!!!

Cheers

Nick

Posted (edited)

My son is called Liam and i think it's a good name i also have a brother called Kerwyn how about that name.

Edited by incey2000

Posted

I would have to say something like Trent or Gabriel, when I was choosing my sons name I had a small list, but we wound up choosing Gabriel Nick Jordan, we decided to add my name in there, insted of nameing him the III, its hard enough to hear Nick when me and my father are around, LOL

Posted

i voted for Leon :D

Lion is King of the Jungle... and he should be able to cope the everyday life in the jungle-like urban living... ;)

Posted

My nipper is called Ryan and we are going thru the same pain as you Mr. Egg as we will be recieving a baby girl via the surgeons knife on the 23rd of this month -

As for the short list of choices - couldnt honestly vote for any of 'em... dont wanna get blamed when your other half finds out who you've been asking... O:)

Posted

My son is called Liam and i think it's a good name i also have a brother called Kerwyn how about that name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So you were the favourite, right? :D

Only kidding! ;)

Posted

Yeh, I voted Leon too. Think tis the best name in the bunch...and it makes me think of the lead character in Resi Evil 4 (if you haven't played it, you should) and he is one cool dude ;) (although you probably shouldn't choose your kids name coz of that). But I do reckon it is the best out of the choices.

O and congrats as well! :D

Posted

I voted Isaac

I always liked tht name.

My son's name is Shawn

I wanted t name him Tyler Shawn

But his mothers father is indian

So we got stuck with Shawn Laroc

:roll:

Posted

Voted Leon...but Alex would be much better ;)

...or maybe nedge :D

Posted

@chucky

'Tmail Dot Exe' is a nice name ;)

Posted

@chucky

'Tmail Dot Exe' is a nice name :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;)

Don't joke about it!

I'm seeing "-to" swimming before my eyes lately!

Posted

;) :D ;)