SAP Charger

Guest Selle

Guest Selle

Hi Guys!

Anyone who knows where we can buy SAP charger, including the Active Synch Cable; the one being sold in the mall kse is just the adapter without the cable.

Many thanks.

Selle c",)

Guest Selle

Yep, tried them out, but no stock available at the moment.

Thanks. :)

All Smart Wireless Centers should have them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

I had my SAP cable modified (making it sync and charge cable) and bought this USB wall charger.

post-12251-1122522237_thumb.jpg

Price of charger P800, two years ago from Games and Gadgets, Greenhills. Cable modding free c/o a fellow forum member.

Guest dinoalbert
Hi Guys!

Anyone who knows where we can buy SAP charger, including the Active Synch Cable; the one being sold in the mall kse is just the adapter without the cable.

Many thanks.

Selle c",)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Selle :)

bigay ko nalang sayo original charger ko para di ka na mahirapan maghanap.....gusto mo meet? :D

Guest Geeklord

If it's your cable that's busted, You can buy the usb sync cable from most computer shops that carry O2 products (there's a popular one that's retractable). I think I saw one in the internet cafe accross Our Home in SM Megamall.

If your cable is fine, and your charger is the one that's on the blink, try switching it with a regular Nokia charger. It may feel like it won't fit at first, but it does, and it charges fine. (the wall chargers that is, not the car chargers).

If both of them are busted, then I would opt for the O2 sync cable (I think it's around P450). To charge, just plug it in the usb port behind your cpu--that one carries current unlike the ones on the keyboard or the front panel.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...