Request ability to send audio to Bluetooth Headset

Guest jmt730

Guest jmt730

Love my Samsung i730 and PPCProfiles so far. My disappointment, however, is that when an audio adapter (or the OEM earbuds) are plugged into the stereo jack to pump music out of the phone and a call comes in - I can not answer the call via bluetooth because the audio gets sent out the stereo jack instead of my bluetooth headset. I am forced to unplug the stereo jack for audio to be sent to the Bluetooth headset.

Is there a way to set up a profile in PPCProfiles that when a call is in progress that the audio jack is disabled, forcing the audio to go to the bluetooth headset?

Guest bretto
Love my Samsung i730 and PPCProfiles so far. My disappointment, however, is that when an audio adapter (or the OEM earbuds) are plugged into the stereo jack to pump music out of the phone and a call comes in - I can not answer the call via bluetooth because the audio gets sent out the stereo jack instead of my bluetooth headset. I am forced to unplug the stereo jack for audio to be sent to the Bluetooth headset.

Is there a way to set up a profile in PPCProfiles that when a call is in progress that the audio jack is disabled, forcing the audio to go to the bluetooth headset?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll have to do some research on this. At the moment 90% of what PPCProfiles-Pro does is via manipulating registry settings which basically setup the options for the standard programs that come with the device. I dont take control of anything really.

I am under the impression that the audio jack is hardware specific. that is when headphones are plugged in the auto hardware is routed through the jack not the biultin mic and speaker. Not software switched.

I will look into it though. I cant really see the difference between using the headphones or the builtin mic/speaker when it comes to routing to the bluetooth headset.