Got MS Voice command problem

Guest ricmoo2003

Guest ricmoo2003

OK I got my JasJar today and following tips on xda dev I have managed to get voice command working so when I press the button on my jabra I can tell the phone to call etc... the problem I have is that if the phone is closed and ipress the button I get the beep and ican say call joe bloggs home but nothing happens. but when it is in open mode it works just fine!!!

could someone else try it please and let me know your findings.

I am finding the first few hours with the phone to be complaint free.

it is a lot different than my Jam in size and weight but I expected that, but I do love the fact that I am typing this almost as quickly as I would on my pc.

anyways any help with my problem would be appreciated, I will also try and answer any questions about the phone for you.

Thanks

Richard

(Posted from my JasJar0

I wrote that artical on XDA-Developers about getting VC to work with the JASJAR.

I have just tested for what you describe and have discovered that I have the same problem. I didn't notice before as I always have the screen out in PDA mode when I'm on the phone.

Will update the guide.

Guest ricmoo2003

Thanks for responding, I think maybe the problem is the phone is not fully being woken up from its sleep state when closed and the button is pressed but just enough to half respond.

Richard