Pug

Eclipse Install probs.

After reading here about this running full-screen with the fix I bought Eclipse on the coolsmartphone site and received the email with the install code.

Well installation goes fine upto the point of inputting the code which is 5 zero's.

If I put a random code in I get a 'invalid' message, yet if I put in the correct code there is no message. Nothing happens.

In fact if I leave the phone on this screen for too long it hangs and only removing the battery sorts it.

Any ideas how to resolve this? I've emailed the guy at Alienware but he doesn't seem interested in helping a paying customer. :?:

The code you have will not be 00000

Normally what happens is that Alienware will recieve confirmation that

you have bought the game and then issue a registration code.

Assuming you bought it from CoolSmartPhone, the store you used was actually Clickgamer.com. If I was you I'd drop them an email, as their customer support is excellent.

Cheers,

Maybe give 'em chance to get into the office?? :o

Hmmm........e-mailed clickgamer.com and haven't had an answer.

Don't think I'll be buying from them again.

pm'd you

I bought eclipse 3 weeks ago and after repeated emails I have still not had any contact from either [email protected] or smesolutions. I have repeatedly sent my phone name with no answers. Who am I supposed to speak to, any ideas?

macca

I bought eclipse 3 weeks ago and after repeated emails I have still not had any contact from either [email protected] or smesolutions.  I have repeatedly sent my phone name with no answers.  Who am I supposed to speak to, any ideas?

macca

pm'd you