TOl enge nman copy ng smart 1.3.7 rom

Guest buck

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emman_tosca
mga dude cno meron copy ng old version ng smart rom.. cant install the newest version eh.. pls send nyo nman sa email ko ung zipped na file.. thanks.. [email protected]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

punta ka sa smart website sa portion ng sap2. highlight mo yung ling ng rom download for sap2. tanggalin mo yung 2. makukuha mo n yung rom nila. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ericharlz

Try mo yung handy SPV... mas madali

check thios thread http://airfagev.com/forum_view.asp?msg_id=169733

>Install HandySPV.exe

>Put your Phone in Canary Mode ( Tri Color Screen ) with the USB Cable Connected to PC and Phone

>Launch HandySPV...On the Drop-Down Menu, Choose WCEUSBSH001 and click Connect.

>Monitor the Status Log on the right side until it says there that the connection is successful.

>Click Downgrade Bootloader to 0.93..Follow instructions..again monitor ng Status Log until it says the downgrade is successful..

>Click Safe Unlock...Follow instructions..again monitor ng Status Log until it says the unlock is successful..

>Click Exit..

>Remove Battery, Flash any foreign ROM ( Qtek, Orange, Imate, Smart )

Guest ericharlz

>Install HandySPV.exe

>Put your Phone in Canary Mode ( Tri Color Screen ) with the USB Cable Connected to PC and Phone

>Monitor the Status Log on the right side until it says there that the connection is successful.

>Click Downgrade Bootloader to 0.93..Follow instructions..again monitor ng Status Log until it says the downgrade is successful..

>Click Safe Unlock...Follow instructions..again monitor ng Status Log until it says the unlock is successful..

>Click Exit..

Guest stellar

>Install HandySPV.exe

>Click Exit..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

maraming salamat tol. galing mo.

• 4 months later...
Guest super_barda

>Install HandySPV.exe

Hi.

The HandySPV is such a user-firendly tool to unlock SAP1, unfortunately for me, I don't have a phone-to-USB cable. I sync the phone via IR. My question...is there a way for me to unlock my phone using IR for sync'ing? I read about SPV unlock method but I've been warned of the risks in using the method.

I hope you can help me. Phone is SAP1 - Smartphone 2002 ROM 1.7.13.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

super_barda

• 1 month later...
Guest ericharlz

its not possible .. i tried it before.. the tool(handy SPV) is checkin' the USB port for connected smartphone.. bakit wala kang cable? ano ginagamit mong pangcharge?