SPVMan + SPVInvaders for WM5 Hires Smartphones

Guest muff

For reasons know to MS they changed the way their image loading works under WM5. This means that apps that previously worked under all the other smartphone OS's now dont - doh!

So hence a little rewriting...

I've not got an actual device to test these on, so let me know if there are any problems folks

muff

SPVInvaders_WM5.zip

SPVMan_WM5.zip

Both works for me now :)

Is it not possible to do them without a border? :oops:

of course it is possible to make them fill the whole screen, but that involves a HUGE rewrite - the current ports are to help with the feeling of playing the original arcade machines

I'm spending most of my time on new stuff atm

• 10 months later...

Great games! Found these while looking for some time killers for my phone. Thanks!

A small request, can you make the Apps icons' background colour transparent vs. black. The shortcuts will look better under the start menu.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the games muff.....one thing/ can you do a port of Ms. Pac-Man please????? i can't even find a place to buy Ms. Pac-Man for my WM5 QVGA Smartphone. Even if your port is not done in QVGA, i have a program that will patch any GAPI game and display it in full 240 X 320

Sorry guys, but these are very old projects now (I wrote them originally back in March/April 2003)

At this time I have no plans to continue working on them, I'm working on new games now.