Smartphone Game Emulators for C550

Guest Parallax20

How do i put this onto my phone? where do i store it to etc? Please?

Thanks

just read the first post... or more... everything you need are in... the topic is 20pages long cause of people like you asking the same things all the time...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest samos

hello your version work on my samsung i320 (320Lx200H landscape) the screen it 's not centered and out of the screen. please help me.

and QVGA it s 320x200 or 200x320 ?

i love snes i want to play snes games please HHHEELLLLPPPPPP.

• 3 months later...
just read the first post... or more... everything you need are in... the topic is 20pages long cause of people like you asking the same things all the time...

No seriously tho i just read the entire post on how to actually install these on the smartphone and found nothing. My smartphone will only install them if they are in a .cab mode and not in a .rar mode. so some help would be appreciated

thanks ;)

No seriously tho i just read the entire post on how to actually install these on the smartphone and found nothing. My smartphone will only install them if they are in a .cab mode and not in a .rar mode. so some help would be appreciated

Omg what a naab, rar is not a mode, it's the most used thing in the world. There is no install for these, cause they dont ... good luck

Guest Parallax20

thanks ;)

RAR is a compression format much like ZIP. Use winrar to extract the files onto your pc and then transfer to your mobile via activesync. On the phone, navigate to the folder where the files were copied to, and run the exe to start the program.

Goodluck,

Parallax.

• 2 months later...
Guest adambomb_13

Hi I hope I am not way off topic as this thread is for c550 but the mame emu here is mostly working on my motorola Q there are only 3 major issues keeping this from being ported over to the Q1. the screen needs to be stretched to fit (right now its 3 quarters of the center and somewhat cut off on either side) if you use scale to fit it goes very small and scales to fit within the 3 quarter center area2. some roms (donkey kong ex.) show up but when you highlight to load it, it goes back to the main menu screen 3. when using the full game list the 2 top menu keys are disabledI have finalburn running perfectly on the Q and now I am so hungry for mame I can taste itas are many other Q owners if you search yahoo: motorola Q mamePLEASE HELP US.........

• 1 month later...
Guest Surfing10

First off all Parallax20- what a great work. Thanks for all the time you passed on working on all these emulators.

You wrote on post #262 talking about Mame:

"I've included an extra menu option "Auto scale display"...turn this on and it will scale the image to fit your phone screen, turn it off and it uses the old draw routine. Best of both worlds...".

Can you include this option on PocketSNES?

Your PocketSNES is the only one that doesn't freeze when I load the ROM. But the screen isn't centralized because my screen is 320x240. My others emulators (PicoDrive and PocketNesterPlus) works like a charm. Look at the pictures:

DashEmulators1.jpg -> PocketNesterPlus - work at Full Screen

DashEmulators2.jpg -> Your PocketSNES - not working at Full Screen.

DashEmulators3.jpg -> Others PocketSNES - freeze when I load ROM.

Can you help me?

Edited by Surfing10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dertrompeter

Umm, maybe I'm just an idiot but everytime I try to run PocketSNES on my Motorola Q and it gives me the error message "There is no application associated with "PocetSNES_QVGA_04_01_06". Run the application first and then open this file inside the application." What am I doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
Guest datrumpet

Hi there. I am looking to get the snes emulator to work on my Tmobile Dash. I have downloaded and instaled it fine, and I have roms to load. There are a few problems I am running into. I can't seem to select landscape view for one. Also, I turned the sound on, but I cannot hear any sound. Also, I cannot seem to set buttons (like O, P, L, and del for X, Y, B, and A).

Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Racer_X
First off all Parallax20- what a great work. Thanks for all the time you passed on working on all these emulators.

"I've included an extra menu option "Auto scale display"...turn this on and it will scale the image to fit your phone screen, turn it off and it uses the old draw routine. Best of both worlds...".

Your PocketSNES is the only one that doesn't freeze when I load the ROM. But the screen isn't centralized because my screen is 320x240. My others emulators (PicoDrive and PocketNesterPlus) works like a charm. Look at the pictures:

Can you help me?

Parallax's emus all do the same thing for me too on my Blackjack II. I've been using Masterall's picodrive and snes emulators as my main ones. I'd like to try parallax's stuff but until it displays full screen on the BJ2 it's a deal breaker for me! Hopefully, Parallax will get a chance to fix it sometime!

Guest i6003

not working on my samsung I600 windows mobile 6

the program starts, but when i load a rom, nothing happens...

i can still access the menu, but the rom won't "start"

• 3 months later...
Guest myblackjack2.com

Im trying to run Pocket GnuBoy on my Blackjack II (320x240 res landscape screen) .. I have to run pocket gnuboy at 160x144 and even then i have strange video artifacts all around the play window which is just a small portion of the screen. Thoughts on how to make the screen size/experience better?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest McGuirk

The NES emulator runs fine (for the limited memory of a Moto Q9c) but I'd love to see a "stretch to fit screen" option. Good job otherwise, I had trouble mapping buttons on PocketNester and the buttons here work as intended.

• 9 months later...
Guest CONTENDER1
Hi guys,

OK new update.

PockSNES now has working landscape modes. I can also confirm that the CPU setting does indeed speed up the screen frame rate. I've only tried this on a couple of games and it works a treat. Depending on the type of game it may have an adverse effect, so use cautiously.

Let me know what you think!

Parallax

MY POCKET SNES WORKS FINE BUT THE BUTTONS DONT IS THERE A WAY TO CONFIGURE

• 11 months later...
Guest csganja

Same problem as Surfing10. Pocketnester is not working at full screen...

My phone is a moto q9h (320x240). Can you add "stretch to screen" option? :rolleyes:

Guest dablo

DashEmulators1.jpg -> PocketNesterPlus - work at Full Screen

DashEmulators2.jpg -> Your PocketSNES - not working at Full Screen.

DashEmulators3.jpg -> Others PocketSNES - freeze when I load ROM.

Can you help me?

follow this link.....

http://www.modaco.com/content/smartphone-s...ocketsnes-1-53/

Guest dablo
Same problem as Surfing10. Pocketnester is not working at full screen...

My phone is a moto q9h (320x240). Can you add "stretch to screen" option? :(

it's work great on my samsung Valencia......

And it's also has 320x240 screen resolution.

NES games has 320x240 as a default resolution. i think you don't need to strech the screen.

i use pocketnesterplus 0.9

Guest Parallax20

I can't believe people are still posting on this thread I made 5 years ago, and still making requests for changes, which makes me smile. :(

Thanks for the support. Its made my day.

• 1 year later...
Guest locano

I can't believe people are still posting on this thread I made 5 years ago, and still making requests for changes, which makes me smile. :(

Thanks for the support. Its made my day.

badword awesome man works great on my s730 lol Best regards from 2012 ;)

Btw pls post some source codes if you still have ^^