Guest chrisc28

Guest chrisc28

[1408]ss.gif

ss.gif

File Name :: WM5 iPhone OSX Skin

Author :: chrisc28

Category :: Smartphone Homescreens QVGA

Description ::

A complete suite of Macintosh OSX-based skin for generic Windows Mobile 5 smartphones. Does NOT require the Orange plugin (rejoice!).

Includes:

Homescreen

RJ Shortcut Plugin

Extra screens

Bootup and Shutdown Screens

Windows Media Player skin

Ringtones

Keypress tones

Automatic CAB installer for easy installation

This skin is specifically made for Windows Mobile 5 QVGA devices. CAB installer may not work on WM2003SE devices.

UPDATE 17/09/2006

Please download and try to install the latest attachment. I have been really busy with work and exams lately.

The theme was working in the older firmware, but I realised phones with the latest MSFP updates fail to work with it. I have tried it out on an UNLOCKED i-mate SP5 with the MSFP upgrade and it now works as intended. You must have a fully app unlocked phone to use the theme. You must restart the phone after installation.

I have also removed the ringtone (didn't realise it was in there because I was using it for myself). Must have been horrible forcing my music tastes onto others :)

Moderators, if this theme works fine, can we have the broken report removed?

Updated Mon, Jan 30 2006 3:41 pm

View File

WM5_OSX.zip

Edited by chrisc28

Guest mdntblu

What's the process of getting Windows Mobile 5 for AudioVox SMT-5600?

Do I just buy it or will it not run on this phone?

[1408]ss.gif

Category :: C550

A complete suite of Macintosh OSX-based skin for generic Windows Mobile 5 smartphones. Does NOT require the Orange plugin (rejoice!).

Credits to Jamma14 for which the homescreen layout is based

Wei (ipod button style)

Includes:

Homescreen

RJ Shortcut Plugin

Extra screens

Ringtones

Keypress tones

This skin is specifically made for Windows Mobile 5 QVGA devices. CAB installer may not work on WM2003SE devices.

Updated Wed, Nov 30 2005 12:54 am

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Cybertronic
Why is this posted in the C550 section of downloads if it will probably only run on WM 2005 when the C550 is 2003SE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's because both OS share the same screen resolution which is QVGA hence why it can work on both.

Guest chrisc28

I am not too sure if it will work on the C550 because of some registry changes it involves which may not work on the C550. If anyone is willing to have a go at it, then it's cool. I cannot guarantee anything.

• 2 weeks later...
I am not too sure if it will work on the C550 because of some registry changes it involves which may not work on the C550. If anyone is willing to have a go at it, then it's cool. I cannot guarantee anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

fails to install (did a quick sprite backup beforehand just to be on the safe side)

any chance of someone finding out what it needs to work on C550. It looks pretty good.

Hi-

I liked the Skin, but I would like to ask you;

1. Can I add clock on MRU page? Because when I select MRU and others I lost clock on the screen!

2. What about a pop-up message for SMS like missed calls.

Is there any possibility?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Jamma14
Hi-

I liked the Skin, but I would like to ask you;

1. Can I add clock on MRU page? Because when I select MRU and others I lost clock on the screen!

2. What about a pop-up message for SMS like missed calls.

Is there any possibility?

Thanks in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hiya IceT, sorry but I don't think either are possible without the use of the orange plugin. :)

Jamma

Guest fatherus

Yo,

nice looking skin.. i've been trying to get it to run on my imate sp5 but it keeps giving me an error saying the file has insufficent permissions! :cry:

help!!

cheers

• 1 month later...
Guest DimanitE

Hi! Nice theme!

I have probleme.

On my i-mate SP5 same icons not active:

media, camera, explorer, web and setting!

Works only first 3! ;(

it's O'K

I reload it. Work fine!

Edited by DimanitE

Guest Jamma14
Hey is there anychance of creating a wm2003se version or even just a wmp skin like that cos it looks really good

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you just extract the cab and edit the xml to include \storage in filepaths and install it yourself then there's no reason why it wouldn't work on wm2003se??

Can someone help?

I'm trying to load this theme but it isn't quite happening. Everything seems to install fine from the cab file, but then nothing is listed in the the "today screen" properties?

However, for some reason, the skin has been applied to media player?

Am I missing summit simple?

Thanks a lot

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dbates

Is there a way to uninstall this? For some reason the Action button on my phone stopped working and Xbar 3 does work. When I switch to a new homescreen on the phone the startup and shutdown screens are still the Mac ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sangoku78
[1408]ss.gif

Category :: Smartphone Homescreens QVGA

Includes:

Homescreen

RJ Shortcut Plugin

Extra screens

Ringtones

Keypress tones

Updated Mon, Jan 30 2006 3:41 pm

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

Why the HDD and the cd don't post the storage and battery ?

Thanks

Guest sexmatters

I have upgraded the rom of my phone to the latest AKku 2. But the homescreen doesn't install anymore. The telephone tell me that I haven't sufficient administrator permission.

The telephone is app-unlocked, I run the latest i-mate rom.

Please fix this problem I like your homescreen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.