• 5 weeks later...
Guest Fredstar
[1408]ss.gif

ss.gif

File Name :: WM5 iPhone OSX Skin

Author :: chrisc28

Category :: Smartphone Homescreens QVGA

Description ::

A complete suite of Macintosh OSX-based skin for generic Windows Mobile 5 smartphones. Does NOT require the Orange plugin (rejoice!).

Includes:

Homescreen

RJ Shortcut Plugin

Extra screens

Bootup and Shutdown Screens

Windows Media Player skin

Ringtones

Keypress tones

Automatic CAB installer for easy installation

This skin is specifically made for Windows Mobile 5 QVGA devices. CAB installer may not work on WM2003SE devices.

UPDATE 17/09/2006

Please download and try to install the latest attachment. I have been really busy with work and exams lately.

The theme was working in the older firmware, but I realised phones with the latest MSFP updates fail to work with it. I have tried it out on an UNLOCKED i-mate SP5 with the MSFP upgrade and it now works as intended. You must have a fully app unlocked phone to use the theme. You must restart the phone after installation.

I have also removed the ringtone (didn't realise it was in there because I was using it for myself). Must have been horrible forcing my music tastes onto others ;)

Moderators, if this theme works fine, can we have the broken report removed?

Updated Mon, Jan 30 2006 3:41 pm

View File

hey how u doing, i love the skin, but i have a black jack and it doesnt display right, it say it maynot display right because it was made for a older version of wm, is there a fix, i would really love to use this get back...thanks in advance man :(

Guest Fredstar
[1408]ss.gif

ss.gif

File Name :: WM5 iPhone OSX Skin

Author :: chrisc28

Category :: Smartphone Homescreens QVGA

Description ::

A complete suite of Macintosh OSX-based skin for generic Windows Mobile 5 smartphones. Does NOT require the Orange plugin (rejoice!).

Includes:

Homescreen

RJ Shortcut Plugin

Extra screens

Bootup and Shutdown Screens

Windows Media Player skin

Ringtones

Keypress tones

Automatic CAB installer for easy installation

This skin is specifically made for Windows Mobile 5 QVGA devices. CAB installer may not work on WM2003SE devices.

UPDATE 17/09/2006

Please download and try to install the latest attachment. I have been really busy with work and exams lately.

The theme was working in the older firmware, but I realised phones with the latest MSFP updates fail to work with it. I have tried it out on an UNLOCKED i-mate SP5 with the MSFP upgrade and it now works as intended. You must have a fully app unlocked phone to use the theme. You must restart the phone after installation.

I have also removed the ringtone (didn't realise it was in there because I was using it for myself). Must have been horrible forcing my music tastes onto others ;)

Moderators, if this theme works fine, can we have the broken report removed?

Updated Mon, Jan 30 2006 3:41 pm

View File

hey how u doing, i love the skin, but i have a black jack and it doesnt display right, it say it maynot display right because it was made for a older version of wm, is there a fix, i would really love to use this get back...thanks in advance man :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.