Automatic keypad lock

Guest Gomer Pyle

Guest Gomer Pyle

I don't want to use every time the red phone key for locking keypad, I want to use something like the Enable Phone Lock function is, but without password.

Is there such function? I was not able to find it...

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Guest tmohammad

I tried to install the application on my C600 that has the latest ROM (Push Mail).

The phone wont install the application as it says the App does not have permissions!

Is there a signed version?

Guest maniac103
I tried to install the application on my C600 that has the latest ROM (Push Mail).

The phone wont install the application as it says the App does not have permissions!

Is there a signed version?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Erm, no. I got a few bucks trough donation, but not nearly enough to sign it. Privilege signing is VERY expensive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i get a message saying "installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting cannot be installed because it does nt have sufficient system permissions" when i try to install it. i'm using the i-mate sp5 with windows mobile 5.0 smartphone edition. suggestions? feel free to mail me on [email protected] coz i'm not sure if i get inbox responses from this board.

• 3 years later...
Guest jim_locksmith
Alph, have a look at this website which it tells you how to unlock the security lock on your phone :P

but why you are looking for Phone Lock function without password when its is really necessary