• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Please share your ext LCD images!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

This is one I created for my Ai Yori Aoshi (Anime) theme:

363823862_e436847edb_o.jpg

(Posted Via: Flickr)

Posted

HOI there...how did you change the font style on the external LCD?? registry edit?? where??

Posted

Do you mean the background image for external LCD? If so you don't need to edit the registry to change that. Just save the image you want to the ExtLCD folder under My Docs and select it from the settings menu.

If you mean the forground text...then I would love to see some modifications made to that. The three formats that are available are definately lacking.

how do i kno which image im selecting because when i go to settings it shows up like this

and i dont kno what to do with that

Posted

Before i did a hard reset of my phone mine showed up like that too... i think the one that says default needs to be replaced with the path of the file (its in the Storage, MyDocuments, ExtLCD)

Heres a Website i found that explains it all

http://www.mobilegadgetnews.com/index.php?showtopic=9963

how do i kno which image im selecting because when i go to settings it shows up like this

and i dont kno what to do with that

Posted

HOI there...how did you change the font style on the external LCD?? registry edit?? where??

I did not change the font. Just Photoshop'd in the text as an example.

Posted (edited)

Here are my 2 contributions. The vw one took about 2 minutes since all I had to do was shrink and darken it so it still looks good with the white text. The t2 one is for the geek in all of us and just looks neat... that one took about 10 minutes. I also ensured that the areas ; -- icons and text are have a dark background so that it's still very readable. There are 2 different ones here, one has straight black text backgrounds while the other is just a really dark green.

I think I'll be making many more since it's actually pretty easy! ;)

A tip for those out there making images: Make sure when you save the jpg file that you don't use compression. They're small anyways so there's no point, it will just reduce the quality.

Al

post-229805-1189310644_thumb.jpg

post-229805-1189310674_thumb.jpg

post-229805-1189310879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alkeli

Posted

Audi themespost-154806-1190886455_thumb.jpg post-154806-1190886481_thumb.gif