• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

samsung i300

11 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone got one and will tomtom work on it?

Posted

It should work, but I do not know anyone actually testing it on the i300 yet.

Posted

It should work, but I do not know anyone actually testing it on the i300 yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

need to find someone

wonder if it will work off the hdd or need a sd card

Posted

need to find someone

wonder if it will work off the hdd or need a sd card

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ey up!!!!

Ive had an I300 for a few weeks now, managed to install tomtom ok, but is a little slow loading from HD.

However i cant get my GPS receiver to work with it, its not a tomtom receiver, just a standard one off ebay.

Ive tried just about everything but the i300 keeps unpairing the gps receiver and so cant use the sat nav!

The I300 is a good phone though, but the battery life is a little short while using the HD!

need help quick!!!!!

Posted

Ey up!!!!

Ive had an I300 for a few weeks now, managed to install tomtom ok, but is a little slow loading from HD.

However i cant get my GPS receiver to work with it, its not a tomtom receiver, just a standard one off ebay.

Ive tried just about everything but the i300 keeps unpairing the gps receiver and so cant use the sat nav!

The I300 is a good phone though, but the battery life is a little short while using the HD!

need help quick!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how di you get it to work on your i300 and what app did you use?

i have got an app for smartphone, but it loads up to the legal screen then hangs until i reset?? it is on my hdd also.

Posted

if you want to save the battery power invest in a sd crad, saw some for just over 20 pounds for 512mb.

Cant rememebr where, google it, see what comes up.

Posted

I have installed a 512mb transflash memory card and installed tom tom with no trouble. However you will need to install 5.20 as this phone has a qvga screen and looks a bit crap if you dont install the update!

Works like a charm but I suggest an in car charger as otherwise it is only going to get you across town before the battery dies!

Cheers

Phill

Posted

I recently got Tomtom 5 for my I300 does anyone no of a GPS device that works with the I300 and tomtom.

Posted

I recently got Tomtom 5 for my I300 does anyone no of a GPS device that works with the I300 and tomtom.

What about the tomtom one?...... :roll:

Richard

Posted

Does it work with the I300 though

Posted

There is no reason why it will not and with the TomTom GPS unit there is no setting up needed.