2GB Mini SD in MPx220

Guest popanot

Guest genaldar
so am i correct in assuming that I can get a 1gb mini sd card and worry about it not working,(I'm not not even gonna mess with a 2gb one).

I've read isolated incidents of 1gb not working, but I don't think it's a widespread problem (I only remember seeing 1 person post about the problem). So 1gb should work fine.

Guest Mersiles
I've read isolated incidents of 1gb not working, but I don't think it's a widespread problem (I only remember seeing 1 person post about the problem). So 1gb should work fine.

thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest mike162002
has anyone tried to use the app "swelldisk"?

i know it won't solve the problem but it could help.

Dear friend,

I could not find the file SDFix2G_104.rar. I need it, too cause I had some difficult whith a memory card 1 GB/SD formatting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alkeli

I can read and write to my whole 2GB Kingston card. In fact, I only have about 10 megs free on it. It's full of videos and MP3's. But I'm giving it up, too slow sometimes, buggy, freezes now and then and sometimes the USB connection doesn't work, microphone sucks... so I gave up and got a KRZR. Much better quality, can still have mp3's and music videos on it, bluetooth works great and the call quality is 10x better than the 220.