spv e200 power connector

Guest aqwarel

Guest aqwarel

hi boys, i need help...

i damaged my power connector/ it is broken/ when i put phone to USB Cradle. i need some new power connector or some recovery tutorial...

i find on the net scheme ... its very difficulty create new connector because place pins between cca 1/2 mm ...

Guest aqwarel
is it the phone side or the charger side that is damaged? - i have some spare plugs to connect to the phone, but not sockets (inside the phone)

Will

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a need conector inside the phone

Guest fluffcat1
Sure?  :) How? Only opening the phone is difficult...  :cry:

get yourself a 'case opening tool' and it's easy to open the phone! It's a small, flat edged piece of plastic, but you could use a gutar plectrum. There are many methods on modaco for opening the phone, but soldering the connector is harder, if you are not good with a solderng iron get someone else to do it for you.

Richard

get yourself a 'case opening tool' and it's easy to open the phone! It's a small, flat edged piece of plastic, but you could use a gutar plectrum. There are many methods on modaco for opening the phone, but soldering the connector is harder, if you are not good with a solderng iron get someone else to do it for you.

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, I've found only one method to open the cell... What else methods do u know? :oops: Could u wirte me the links? Thx in advance... :)

Guest fluffcat1
Oh man, I've found only one method to open the cell... What else methods do u know?  :oops: Could u wirte me the links? Thx in advance...  :)

There are no screws holding the case on - use your 'case opening tool' ( NOT a knife!) and slide it between the chassis and the face at an upward angle, the face will pop free of the retaining lugs.

Richard

Hi

I have a problem in Iran. My E200 's power cable has been lost and I can't find it here. Can I make it by myself. what kind of cable and connectors should I buy here. I need this just for power supply.

thank u in advance

nima

There are no screws holding the case on - use your 'case opening tool' ( NOT a knife!) and slide it between the chassis and the face at an upward angle, the face will pop free of the retaining lugs.

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure? :oops: Many thanks! 8)