Tambayan Thread

Guest grifter

Guest matanglawin
@matanglawin/grifter

cozy place.. sana may discount! hehehe!

i would recommend it as the site of the 2nd EB in QC (after the Makati EB ofcourse).

maybe we can have a Pinoys@MoDaCo discount card...what do you say grifter :?:

(hey-hey-hey...what do you know? I'm a REGULAR now :!: )

Guest grifter

@matanglawin,

nakupo! medyo mabigat ata yung discount card. Hmm... pero good idea! :)

I'll ask my partners kung ok sa kanila.

btw, pwede mag plug ng konti? ;) WI-FI hotspot din resto namin. We have prepaid wi-fi access cards and you can subscribe to unlimited access for only PHP1,000 a month! You can also use that account in other participating restos/cafes/bars.

If you have a laptop but don't have a wi-fi pcmcia card but want to buy prepaid access, we have an extra at the resto that we can lend you. :D

Guest chibako

nice place grifter :)

i'll bring my girlfriend there next week maybe for dinner.

sana may discount card na by that time! ehehe! :wink: joke

tagal naman maging regular ng status ko :x how many posts ba do i need to be a regular?

my gf and i just had lunch at grifter's mymelange. the food was good and the price was reasonable. my gf enjoyed it and she plans to bring her friends there sometime. and i might go back there this weekend with my friends and try out his wifi internet access.

@grifter,

my laptop doesn't have a wifi card. and it's only windows ME, you said in a previous post that you have wifi card to lend? how does the prepaid deal works? what's the network speed when accessing the internet? does it allow mobile gaming over battlenet at a reasonable speed? thanks. you have a very nice place.

---- nice build up for your place, baka may discount na? hehe...

Guest grifter

@rodnav,

I'm glad you and your GF enjoyed the food. :)

Yes we can lend you our spare wifi pcmcia card. It will work on ME but you have to install the drivers. We have the drivers on CD. The prepaid card is 100 pesos for 1 hr. I'm not sure of the internet access speed since it was airborne access who provided it.

But I'm sure it can allow for a decent BNET connection. I will try to benchmark the speed when I have the time. ;)

cheers! :D

Guest matanglawin
tagal naman maging regular ng status ko :x how many posts ba do i need to be a regular?

you only need 50...i just got rid of the newbie badge the other day. :)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
yehey! regular na ko! yun lang... share ko lang... hehehe! :)  ;)  :D

Congrats!!! You need another 100 posts para tumaas stat mo: Enthusiast. :wink: