Webreaper

M500 or wait for M600?

26 posts in this topic

Amusing. Guy from Orange just called asking if my bills were a bit high and if I wanted to upgrade my phone. Told him that it should be obvious from the account notes as I've phoned 3 times previously to see if I can get an upgrade. ;)

I said I'd stay with Orange if I could get an M600, but was reluctant to hold off as there's no dates for them yet. He said he reckoned they'd become available in the next 4 weeks or so.

Question (still) is, do I wait, or do I just get on with it and order an XDA Mini S? Decisions, decisions...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.