Webreaper

M500 or wait for M600?

Recommended Posts

Amusing. Guy from Orange just called asking if my bills were a bit high and if I wanted to upgrade my phone. Told him that it should be obvious from the account notes as I've phoned 3 times previously to see if I can get an upgrade. ;)

I said I'd stay with Orange if I could get an M600, but was reluctant to hold off as there's no dates for them yet. He said he reckoned they'd become available in the next 4 weeks or so.

Question (still) is, do I wait, or do I just get on with it and order an XDA Mini S? Decisions, decisions...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.