GBA Emulator: Playable and Doable!

Guest pedroms1

No, i am about a .sis emulator for wm smarthone :D... But GBA emulator for N-Gage exist. Slideshow.

n-gage can barely even play gameboy. its "powerful 100mhz processor" doesnt achieve much lol. +the 12-bit not very backlit screen also makes things not so good.

i long time ago when this topic was posted i tried it, but it seemed really really slow. even with my sda clocked at 264mhz. has there been updates since then? should i give it a try again?

Guest pedroms1

Not really. lol

I cant find the gba module that someone talks about here, that should work fine with AKU2. Now i've tried the emulator with my friend's ppc, to sort somethings out, but still need to try it with the new module.

I know that its almost impossible to play at great speeds a GBA emulator made for ppc, but we can always try.

Btw, Lately i didnt have the time to work on this.

Pedro

Not really. lol

I cant find the gba module that someone talks about here, that should work fine with AKU2. Now i've tried the emulator with my friend's ppc, to sort somethings out, but still need to try it with the new module.

I know that its almost impossible to play at great speeds a GBA emulator made for ppc, but we can always try.

Btw, Lately i didnt have the time to work on this.

Pedro

i know this might sound noobish to ask but wats AKU2?

i know this might sound noobish to ask but wats AKU2?

o yea i remember why i took this off my phone... cuz theres no wat to edit the settings lol. or has that been fixed now?

also is there anyway to just resize the entire app to 320x240?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey

iv been using sphelper and it makes things a lot easier. it adds an ok and cancel to the settings, it adds a mouse pointer, u can zoom and adjust the entire application. too bad gba only plays 30/60 frames per second overclocked at 264mhz. i betcha bitbank could make it play at 60fps. he got smartgear to play at 60fps even if u underclock it. BITBANK if ur out there we need ur help lol

Edited by mikeeey

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SDAholic

So is this thread dead now? Or anyone know a new one, hoping someone has figured a way to change settings using fakecursor?? I am using an SDA I finally got it working but I would like to change the framrate and enable sound? BTW thank you so much to the guy who figured this out, I was going to give up!

Guest pedroms1

I thought it was dead, but since there's so much interest in this thead, (not that interest, bue there's still some.. :) ) i will update it with the new version that supports AKU update, updated links and with the settings changeable. Just a question, should I create a new post or satay with this one? btw, anyone can tell me how to change the title of the tread?

Pedro

Guest mikeeey
I thought it was dead, but since there's so much interest in this thead, (not that interest, bue there's still some.. :) ) i will update it with the new version that supports AKU update, updated links and with the settings changeable. Just a question, should I create a new post or satay with this one? btw, anyone can tell me how to change the title of the tread?

Pedro

u should stay with this post. people still look at it if they see an update. a new name would get peoples attention too. just dont disapoint them.

to change the name go to ur first post and go to edit>full edit and then im pretty sure u can figure out how from there lol.

Guest pedroms1

I will do it tomorrow then. I will only change the name. I think people disapointed with the new update...

Until tomorrow then.

Pedro

Edited by pedroms1

Guest mikeeey
I will do it tomorrow then. I will only change the name. I think people disapointed with the new update...

Until tomorrow then.

Pedro

wow u responded in the same day. normally i have to wait a day or two for people to respond. mostly cause im in the US and most people are in the UK

Guest mikeeey

Until tomorrow then.

Pedro

wow u responded in the same day. normally i have to wait a day or two for people to respond. mostly cause im in the US and most people are in the UK.

o and on ur first post when u said that it runs great on the sp5m with overclocking did u acually mean it runs great or were u just saying that lol. wat game ran great? i tried zelda minish cap with an amazing 30/60 fps (not really amazing)

woops i posted that twice...

Edited by mikeeey

Guest dijital

i reccomend anyone who has a samsung i320 to check this out, it runs about 10% faster than my xda 2 (great on frame skip3 no sound, can wait for masteralls gba emu!) at the default clock speed.

Edited by dijital

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey
downloading.....at 500bytes/sec lol

whoa it plays!!!!! its really slow but im playin sonic advance rite now!

i sure wish i had the o2 XDA graphite, i wonder if that could play it at full speed

hm.. now after iv restarted my device it doesnt seem to work

ok i found out why it didnt work the second time. when u play a rom it creates another file with the same name as the rom (the save file i think) u hav to delete that file to play the rom again.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest mikeeey

hey pedroms u should add somethin in the title about the gba emulator that RealUnrealwolf found. or it would be better if u started a new topic and upload that emulator. or RealUnrealwolf could start a new topic uploading that one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey
Hm. This emul was made by Masterall, i think.

http://www.ioicn.com.cn/bbs/thread-105461-1-2.html

wat?

i cant understand it and i hve to sign it to even see wat your trying to show us.

u should just make a new topic with that one emulator and this other one that ur trying to link here. so far only i really know about this gba emulator and no one else has commented on it. make it so more people know about it and make a new topic

Guest mikeeey
wat?

i cant understand it and i hve to sign it to even see wat your trying to show us.

u should just make a new topic with that one emulator and this other one that ur trying to link here. so far only i really know about this gba emulator and no one else has commented on it. make it so more people know about it and make a new topic

o nvm it looks like i already had an account here. yes this is made by masterall, but its the exact same emulator as the post rite before

Guest mikeeey
not sure what the difference is which do you think plays best?

morphgear plays faster, but masteralls is literally 10 times easier to use, since it is ment for smartphone.