Category: QVGA Computer

File Version: -

File License: General License

Description:

Complex Screen

The low down....

1) Download 'w411y - Chrome Aqua.rar'

2) Unpack using WinRar or likewise

3) Copy 'Chrome Aqua' folder and chosen XML (WM5 or WM2003) over to 'Storage\Application Data\Home' or for WM5 users its 'Application Data\Home'

4) Chose homescreen from Start -> Settings -> Home Screen

Requirements...

> Facade

> RJ Time

> RJ Shortcut

You'll also see shortcuts on the screen for TCPMP and Smart Explorer... if you havn't got these already I personally recommend you do ;)

Icons are not my work... most are Mac icons

I think thats all that needs saying... please also visit my website. Many thanks, Enjoy

w411y ;)

View File

Submitted by w411y, on Mar 2 2006, 23:00

Edited by w411y

Guest Casao

A very nice homescreen, I'd love to use it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything but the trial of facade, which is very disappointing.

Is this beta I've seen mention of still available, or am I just screwed if I'd rather not use a trial version?

Guest mangocat1

In the launcher area, my icons (except for refresh) are red x's though they still launch the correct program. Also, when highlighting the TCPMP and Smart Explorer options the phone doesn't show they are 'selected'.

MMS counter is blank...

• 3 weeks later...

Great homescreen, but is anyone else having problems with the incoming call screen (not displaying any text, just a whitescreen with the accept and reject buttons)? I think this may be a Facade problem because if I uninstall it the problem goes!

Great homescreen, but is anyone else having problems with the incoming call screen (not displaying any text, just a whitescreen with the accept and reject buttons)? I think this may be a Facade problem because if I uninstall it the problem goes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Problem solved, your phone has to be app unlocked for facade to function properly!

I had to reset my C550 after it started calling people at random and starting apps even though the keypad was locked and forgot to app unlock the phone. It was only after I tried to do a sprite backup that I discovered the phone was still app locked. I unlocked it at the incoming call screen started working!

Cheers once again for such a great homescreen!

Guest Black20VT

I love this theme, but seem to be having a couple of problems.

1. There's no number next to MMS

2. All the icons in launcher are red X's, although the links work

3. Is it possible to change the direct links at the bottom from TCPMP and Smart Explorer to something else? Such as a couple of things from Smart Monitor such as battery level etc?

Still loving the theme! ;)

Guest w411y

The red X's are because you havn't put the images in a new folder in Application Data\Home. They need to be in Application Data\Home\Chrome Aqua

And about the MMS... Its because your on WM5. Have you found a homescreen with working MMS and Email for WM5? If so point me in the direction please.

And the monitors.... you can do yourself no problem, Im working on the next version now and dont fancy editting this one any more sorry.

Guest Black20VT
The red X's are because you havn't put the images in a new folder in Application Data\Home. They need to be in Application Data\Home\Chrome Aqua

That folder is there, I've just double checked. It contains 13 files. Is this correct?

And about the MMS... Its because your on WM5. Have you found a homescreen with working MMS and Email for WM5? If so point me in the direction please.

I've not checked to be honest. I just wasn't sure if it was something I was doing wrong. Good old Microsoft ;)

And the monitors.... you can do yourself no problem, Im working on the next version now and dont fancy editting this one any more sorry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds promising! Any sneaky pics of what to expect? ;)

Guest w411y

Oh are you using the WM5 XML? Becuase WM5 and WM2003 use different paths (WM5 does not have a \Storage root)

Check your usning the right XML

Oh and about the new version.. I dont know myself what to expect lol Im going to make a theme using a nice XP image that was sent to me first then Ill do the new version (with extra screens skinned ;) )

You'll see them both first here >>w411y - QVGA Homescreens

Edited by w411y

Guest ninja1314520

·PÁ±z¡I§Ú¬O¢â¢Ï¢å¢×¢Ü¤H¡I

±z¹ê¦b¬O¤Ó²r¤F¡I»s§@ªº¤Óº}«G¤F¡I

©¯¦n§Ú¦³¦w¸Ë­^½¤¤³nÅé¡I¤~¬ÝªºÀ´­^¤å¡I¢²¢ß¡I

Guest w411y
·PÁ±z¡I§Ú¬O¢â¢Ï¢å¢×¢Ü¤H¡I

±z¹ê¦b¬O¤Ó²r¤F¡I»s§@ªº¤Óº}«G¤F¡I

©¯¦n§Ú¦³¦w¸Ë­^½¤¤³nÅé¡I¤~¬ÝªºÀ´­^¤å¡I¢²¢ß¡I

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry that doesn't make any sense to me?

Guest kwandds

i'm new to all this. can one customize the contents under the launcher tab? if so. would i need to add icon image to the chrome folder? if anyone has the patience to walk me through it, i would really appreciate it.

Guest w411y
i'm new to all this.  can one customize the contents under the launcher tab?  if so. would i need to add icon image to the chrome folder?  if anyone has the patience to walk me through it, i would really appreciate it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No need to create a new icon. Open up the XML and look for Facade Launcher Tab and just look for a series of shortcuts to various apps. Its easy enough to edit looking at that.

Guest kwandds
No need to create a new icon. Open up the XML and look for Facade Launcher Tab and just look for a series of shortcuts to various apps. Its easy enough to edit looking at that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the reply. I tried changing the shortcuts, but it didnt work for me. So I went to the facade settings and changed the launcher buttons. It works in launching the applications that I selected, but I dont know how to change the icons. Here's what I have:

Button type="Run" command="\Windows\Start Menu\Games\Atomic Cannon SP.lnk" action="run" />

As you can see, I havent changed the image on the xml.

Thanks again for the help

Guest kwandds
just delete image="???" and the phone should use the default icon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you very much. BTW, this is the best looking/most useful homescreen I've seen.

Guest w411y
Thank you very much.  BTW, this is the best looking/most useful homescreen I've seen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why thank you ;) I'll one day go about making a similar one with extra screens

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dazh71

I had this working fine on c550 but upgraded to c600 and cant get it working???

using wm5 one facade says its unable to load?????

i miss it!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.