w411y - Chrome Aqua v1.0

Guest de vetnek

Hmmm I experience some strange things on my dutch C550.

I copied the W411Y files (3 in total) + the w411Y directory into Storage/application data/home

I have RJ time installed and Facade (which are running fine on other screens) The following things occur.

My text is blowing up to enormous sizes

147673539.jpg

My quicklaunch (attached to facade) is not working.. blank bucket

147673536.jpg

And it won't select smartexplorer or TCPMP.. and.. last but not least.. the signal seems to be dead in the upperright corner..

Anyone some ideas?

Guest w411y

Hmm ... have you installed the latest version of Facade?

Does anything happen when you click on TCPMP or Smart Explorer (Does it say anything about the path?)

About the iconbar... all I can suggest is to find a homescreen where the iconbar works and see how it difffers to the one I use. Maybe that there is a different plugin for the Iconbar on dutch phones?

Guest de vetnek

It might be worth the try to re-install facade (and have the latest update)

Strangly enough I can't access the TCPMP and Smartexplorer.. It won't even select :S

Anyway I will fiddle around a bit and keep you updated.

Dr. Blow homescreen is working excellent (and using facade and RJ time plug ins.. )

some stats about the dutch ROMware

Version: 4.21.1088 (build 15159.2.6.4)

radioversion 140.299.14_0.11.10

operator: 8.2.3.8

fabr. 1.0.3.13

filesystem 4.21.15159.0

Might be of non relevance but anyway something to fill up the empty space ;)

Guest tanov

need help with a homescreen

am trying to find a homescreen like the i-mate sp5 that is shown on the i-mate website.

its white with icons at the top and a bit of grass at the bottom.

i just fancy a homescreen thats like the ones that come as standard windows ones for mobiles but not blue or green, i want white, cheers wayne

[email protected]

www.tanov.co.uk

Guest lopezpm

On my 2125 it's not even selectable. I doesn't show up in the list of Homescreens. I followed the directions. What's going on?

Oh never mind, I got it to work. It was missing a < sign in the title line.

w411y - Chrome Aqua WM5</title>

But now my screen looks like this,

ss000.bmp

Edited by lopezpm

Guest w411y
On my 2125 it's not even selectable. I doesn't show up in the list of Homescreens. I followed the directions. What's going on?

I think I've found the problem and I've updated the download. Try using the new WM5 XML included in the updated download. If it still doesnt show up let me know

Guest lopezpm
I think I've found the problem and I've updated the download. Try using the new WM5 XML included in the updated download. If it still doesnt show up let me know

sorry, I edited my post while you were replying

look at my attached picture above.

Guest lopezpm

I installed the new one and now I get the error, "The layout you have selected can not be loaded"

Guest w411y

Dammit!!... You havnt installed RJTime by the way.

I did the same as what you did though :S jsut added the > to the end of the title tag. Strange

Guest lopezpm
Dammit!!... You havnt installed RJTime by the way.

I did the same as what you did though :S jsut added the > to the end of the title tag. Strange

The word "background" is missing after aqua.

background bgimage="\Application Data\Home\Chrome Aqua\Chrome Aqua.jpg" valign="top"/>

It works great now, Thanks for your time and patience. And Great HomeScreen by the way.

Edited by lopezpm

Guest lopezpm
Hmm ... have you installed the latest version of Facade?

Does anything happen when you click on TCPMP or Smart Explorer (Does it say anything about the path?)

About the iconbar... all I can suggest is to find a homescreen where the iconbar works and see how it difffers to the one I use. Maybe that there is a different plugin for the Iconbar on dutch phones?

The icon bar doesn't work on mine and it's not Dutch. Everything else works great. I can only scroll down to profiles, it won't go below that.

Guest w411y

Underneath profiles is the plugin RJShortcuts. Have you installed that?

Thanks for finding the issue.. jsut wish I had a WM5 device! Cheers :)

Edited by w411y

Guest lopezpm
Underneath profiles is the plugin RJShortcuts. Have you installed that?

Thanks for finding the issue.. jsut wish I had a WM5 device! Cheers :)

Yeah, I installed shortcuts. I see the shortcuts at the bottom I just can't select them. Either way it doesn't matter I love this Homescreen. Maybe if I reinstall it, I will try when I get home.

Guest lopezpm
Have you actually got TCPMP and Smart Explorer installed?

Yea, I have them installed. I think the problem is that I installed RJTime and RJShortcuts first then I installed the homescreen. So I reinstalled RJtime and RJShortcuts again and the shortcuts are now selectable, now I just have to fix the path and point it to the right location.

Guest lopezpm
Yea, I have them installed. I think the problem is that I installed RJTime and RJShortcuts first then I installed the homescreen. So I reinstalled RJtime and RJShortcuts again and the shortcuts are now selectable, now I just have to fix the path and point it to the right location.

Got it, took off the storage card path.

Edited by lopezpm

Guest lopezpm

I have just one more question. Is there a way to make it a regular 12 hour format instead of the 24? I can't seem to find the setting in the XML.

Edited by lopezpm

Guest juanmreyes

Hi there, quick question for you.

I have an Audiovox SMT5600 w/a screen size of 176X220 and I was wondering if in order to get this homescreen to properly work on my phone do i just need to adjust all the image sizes in Photoshop and then adjust XML file accordingly [i.e. changing all the X & Y positions so that they work for my screen size], or is there more to it than that?

Thanks for all your help in advance and great design by the way!

Juany

Guest juanmreyes
Yep that should be all. If you do get a full working version for that screen size can you please post it here

Sounds Good. Any luck you'd be willing to share the original PShop file? It might make my little endeavor a little bit easier.

Thanks again,

Juany

Guest who0pc

Very nice home screen. But im having troubles making it apper properly. I have followed your intructions closely, installing the latest versions of Fascade, RJ Shortcuts & RJ Time. And using the right xml for my phone. Which is a Moto MPx220 running WM2003se

ScreenShot000.jpgScreenShot003.jpgScreenShot005.jpg

Any ideas by looking at the screenies? The plugins not working properly?

I really like your homescreen, best one ive ever seen honest :) Just hope I can sus it out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.