Increase volume above standard Max

Guest mrfil13

Guest mrfil13

On full volume my ringtones isnt loud enough, how can i change the ratio for the phones volume like most Alarm software seems to be able to do.

Cheers

Guest Laser_iCE

If your ringtone isn't loud enough, then you need to change just that -- your ringtone. Edit it on your computer using any audio editting software, including Voice Recorder (for wave files), to increase the volume ;)

Guest mrfil13
If your ringtone isn't loud enough, then you need to change just that -- your ringtone. Edit it on your computer using any audio editting software, including Voice Recorder (for wave files), to increase the volume ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thing all the ring tones including the ones that came with it are not loud, i had the same ring tone on my sony ericson, on that the volume was never above half way :P alarm software that i have tested has managed to increase the volume scale, just wondered if there was a reg tweak to do it.

Guest Laser_iCE

Oh okay... Well, in that case, I'm not sure of any tweaks personally... I haven't had the use for any, the volume on mine is fine ;)

Guest mrfil13

ok i feel abit of a wolly, there are tweaks to increase different aspects of the volume which i found on xda developers. But on the volume gauge i thought the left icon of the device was ringtone volume, didnt really think about the other. in fact the right is the ring volume and the left is the device volume.

I found a reg value in HKCU\control panel\volume. ringer and volume are the phone volume and ringer. on full the phone volume was quiet, now its nice and loud after resetting the values :-)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest phillytemptation

I just got an MDA so im not sure, but I know with my mpx220 converting mp3s to wma files made the ringtone louder.. is this the same case?