Flight Mode Question

Guest Moko 1

Guest Moko 1

Does anybody know a simple button push that can put my phone into flight mode (and turn it back off again)?

For a long and boring reason I have to put my phone into Flight mode a lot, and trying to get this to work by tapping the signal strength meter at the top of my screen is a hit & miss affair. So what I am looking for is a full proof way to easily turn the flight mode on & off.

Look forward to hearing from you experts

Guest JamieDow
Does anybody know a simple button push that can put my phone into flight mode (and turn it back off again)?

For a long and boring reason I have to put my phone into Flight mode a lot, and trying to get this to work by tapping the signal strength meter at the top of my screen is a hit & miss affair. So what I am looking for is a full proof way to easily turn the flight mode on & off.

Look forward to hearing from you experts

You can get a variety of products that will allow you to do this. I have purchased iLauncher and added a button onto my homescreen to do this as I too use it a lot. Maybe worth a look as you can pick up a free trial here: http://www.sbsh.net/products/ilauncher/