disable flight mode for i600

Guest baxterrl

Guest baxterrl

how can we disable the flight mode to get 99% usage of battery?

I did some research, nothing. ;)

the i600 been out for almost 3 years, still can't find a solution for it :P

Guest SinisterJunkie

Sorry but I'm not really sure what you are trying to do. Do you want to eliminate the Flight Mode feature and if so why? Maybe I missing something.

Guest baxterrl
Sorry but I'm not really sure what you are trying to do.  Do you want to eliminate the Flight Mode feature and if so why?  Maybe I missing something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the issue is the battery. I find the phone will remind you that battery is low several times, and then go to flight mode(radio off) for preventing data loss.

But when you check the battery through power management, you can still see at lease 30-40% amount juice there.

just not efficient for battery. I tried registry tricks, looks mission impossible.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest larsdennert

If the battery goes 100% dead the phone memory will be erased and you will be left with an empty phone and need to sync it again as I recall.

Guest baxterrl
If the battery goes 100% dead the phone memory will be erased and you will be left with an empty phone and need to sync it again as I recall.

Sounds reasonable. Just wondering how can I experiment this situation? Thanks. Or is there any way to adjust the threshold of the battery warning?