• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Sat Nav on prophet.

28 posts in this topic

Posted

tomtom 6 loads up in 10 seconds from SD card and 6 seconds from main memory, keep the poi's down and speed should be nice and sharp

Is that tomtom navigator? I have tt5.21 running on my C500 no probs but my brother has just got the M600 & wondered which version he needs?....

Posted

You can use 5.21 with the prophet, works great but if you know where you look you can get hold of version 6 which loads up even faster.

Posted

I've heard some reports of prophet proccessor being a bit slow for some applications. Anyone have copilot or tomtom working on prophet? Any reports?

I Bought TTM5 for my C600, I ran the 5.21 TT Nav 5 update against it and it now runs as Nav on my Jamin following a new code issued by TT. :rolleyes: . ( I think you can get two or three codes out of them before you have to Justify a new handset with loads of faxes & receipts etc.)

Had a few connectivity issues but after running the Imate ROM Update it works perfectly.

Does anybody Know of and SDIO Slot type pf GPS receiver with built in memory that works with the Jamin? I Tried the Global-Sat SD502 as it has 512 of built in mem. But unfortunately it wasn't compatible?