Camera not there on A701

Guest richmorl

Guest richmorl

Anyone got any clues to this? I have a Mio A701, and the Camera Icon has disappeared in the Pictures & Videos page. I have even hard reset the device, and its still not there. I press the camera button on the side and it takes me to pictures & videos, but i cannot take any new pictures!

There is no camera.exe file in any folder, which there is on other devices, and i copied this over, but still doesnt work. Please Help

Guest Nadavi
Anyone got any clues to this? I have a Mio A701, and the Camera Icon has disappeared in the Pictures & Videos page. I have even hard reset the device, and its still not there. I press the camera button on the side and it takes me to pictures & videos, but i cannot take any new pictures!

There is no camera.exe file in any folder, which there is on other devices, and i copied this over, but still doesnt work. Please Help

i would recommend you do , another HARD RESET.

you can do HR by turning your phone off, then press the Volume Down button and the Red End button, hold them both until the reviece Vibrates. that is a hard reset.

i'm sure your camera will show up after that.

Nadavi. ;)

Guest richmorl

Still no luck im afraid. I did Hard Reset a few times first of all, but i tried again this morning, and still no camera. Is there any other camera software out there that will work with the A701? Im guessing im not going to get a reply from Mitac!