• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My digital clock has dissapeared

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

For some reason my numerical clock has changed to a round analog one. As I dont carry a watch it's pain trying to read the time accurately.

I have looked through all the registry hack's, tryed all the time and regional settings on the phone and read througn a few forums.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

I had that problem for almost a month on my vario and it drove me nuts.

the solution is actually quite simple though and no need to fiddle with the registry

Start>Settings>Clock & Alarms>More and make sure 'Display the clock on the title bar in all programs is ticked'.

then launch any program (i.e messaging) and you should see the clock at the top title bar...but it will still likely be in analog.

Now all you do is click on that clock and it will give you the option to switch back to digital.

Hope that helps.

If you have any difficulties just let me know

Edited by KrashedKid

Posted · Report post

Top Man.

Many Thanks!!!!

Took a couple of goes to get it working, but I had to hold the stylus on the clock, rather than tap it, to get the analog / digital settings up.

;)

Posted · Report post

Thanks, mine switched to Analogue this morning... so thats for helping switch it back :)

Posted · Report post

Thanks, mine switched to Analogue this morning... so thats for helping switch it back ;)

OK its an old topic but it was helpfull for me :wub: But did any of you know how it is possible that the clock swtched itself from digital to analog???