PaulOBrien

FREE CASH! Announcing: M:Panel from M:Metrics and MoDaCo

Has anyone with a Lobster 700 TV unlocked and using it on T-mobile been having problems with the meter program? I keep getting texts from Smart M:Panel asking me to download and reinstall the software as it hadn't been updating itself, and just today I got an email from them saying that it hadn't called home in the last 10 days and again asking me to either reinstall or soft reset my phone. Might have to switch back to my MDA PRO every few days just to keep the account active, but that's not really the point of the software is it?

Has anyone ever received there 6 monthly cheque from these? I should have by now but haven't.

not here, emailed them a few times to have emails bounced back, then after trying to email again after i removed the software i was told it'd been re-sent but still nothing...

oh well :rolleyes:

I signed up to this a month ago. I cant log into their website which I am sure I should be able to? https://www.mobilepanel.com/login.aspx

I got the first data upload sucxess text and I am sending data every day, but no e-mail or letter or cheque from them?

Is this just a scam? Nobody replys my e-mails I send. Why do MoDaCo advertise this...

Still waiting for reply from e-mail... if there is none they can shove their M:Metrics

It's collapsible Nick!

I met with M:Metrics yesterday, and they assure me the support mailbox is monitored and replied to, if you've not got a response, please PM me.

P

How long does it take to get the Postal Order once you sign up? I've had it installed for 2-3 weeks now and e-mailed support with a few questions to get no response.

It's collapsible Nick!

I met with M:Metrics yesterday, and they assure me the support mailbox is monitored and replied to, if you've not got a response, please PM me.

P

Sorry...didnt know I could collapse it. Just seems in the way when you're looking for new news on MoDaCo.

Got my £15 today, 3 weeks after registering. Still worried about how much data this application is using though. (About 1mb a day)

Got my £15 today, 4 weeks after registering.

It's collapsible Nick!

P

I have emailed them several times over the last few weeks - ever since receiving an email from them saying they were about to pay out!

I am not going to reinstall the software when I reset my phone this weekend I think.

Yesterday I received my £15 and now my status says that I am Inactive I have reinstalled the Program and got the E-Mail back saying that my Pocket PC made contact to the server. And it is still saying Inactive.

Many Thanks for any Help/Info

Regards

Michael

Any word on if/when they'll add support for the Wing? I tried the version for the MDA (US) and it didn't work.

Got my £15 today, 3 weeks after registering. Still worried about how much data this application is using though. (About 1mb a day)

1mb a day :rolleyes: mine has never used over 400k a month :P

Got an email today saying that I'd be recieving my cheque/postal order for £30 soon :D

Yay for free money! \o/

Phil

just wondering, has anyone recieved there 12 month cheque yet?

just wondering, has anyone recieved there 12 month cheque yet?

Is this for scheme for real?

I registered and downloaded the software using the link I was sent by text. Eventually got the email saying my phone had made contact with their servers....

Dear Robert,

Congratulations! You have successfully installed the M:Metrics Smart Meter on your

phone and it has contacted our server and registered with us.

You are now eligible to receive the membership awards.

Thank you very much for participating and helping to shape the future of the mobile world.

The M:Metrics Team

[email protected]

I had installed the software onto a new phone which I hadn't used yet for calls - there was plenty of activity from the software (phone company log attached).

When I logged onto my mobilepanel account it has mysteriously been closed and there is no record of my account. I am still waiting to hear from the support address.....

Is this a ploy to avoid paying out? Have I done something wrong? Should I just uninstall the software and give this up?

Advice welcomed.....

log.txt

Yes its for real mate, got £50 so far.... waiting for the 12 month cheque still..

are you sure your logging into the correct site?

https://www.mobilepanel.co.uk

Sorted now - since the email had come from the .com site I assumed this was where we logged on. At least I can access my account now - I'll wait in anticipation of the cheque coming through :)

Thanks for the input.

i thought as much! :)

i had the same problem when i first joined... very confusing

P.S. Welcome to MoDaCo :P

Wooohoo!

Got my £30 today!! In cash?!!? Not a postal order...how very risky of them!

Not sure if that's my second or third £30 cheque now?

Either way, free moneys! :)

Haha!!! Its my birthday on saturday and im a bit low on cash. Cheers guys i'll take the £30. Happy Birthday to me :)

Haha!!! Its my birthday on saturday and im a bit low on cash. Cheers guys i'll take the £30. Happy Birthday to me :)

just log on to your account https://www.mobilepanel.co.uk and download a new one

P.S... got my £30 IN CASH! today also! WOO!