PaulOBrien

FREE CASH! Announcing: M:Panel from M:Metrics and MoDaCo

606 posts in this topic

Anyone know when they will be taking new people on ? and will it work with winmobile 6.1 ?

Also is there any chance that they take members from countries in the EU? Or will they just stick to UK/US?

Edited by Nodens

Hi, I am in Singapore, Can I still be part of this. Is it possible to send data over wireless instead of GPRS as it cost some money for the usage of GPRS

Hi, I am in Singapore, Can I still be part of this. Is it possible to send data over wireless instead of GPRS as it cost some money for the usage of GPRS

It only sends over GPRS, I am not to sure if it works in Singapore or not.

Hi All,

I have noticed that since they have changed there name to MobileXpression there website has gone down hill. They have now got a spinning wheel, which does not work very well It should have prises on it and it does not show any at all.

I wonder if any one else has noticed this?

I've had two cheques for £30 now in the last two or 3 months? Don't know what's going on there. Does anyone?

I have been victim to the international text fiasco but it's only been one or two and £30 more than covers for it.

I must admit, i don't check my bill online each month (haven't done for donkeys) but if it comes in between £25 and £30 then i know it's about right.