bmw.williamsf1team

Having trouble finding an MpX220

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've been a long-time browser of this site and have read many helpful posts, but I have a question:

Are there any places that are still selling (brand new if possible) MpX220's that will ship to Australia? I have had a look at eBay and they all seem to be the Xcingular branded ones (with the horrible logo's).

Is there any way I can purchase one? Or are there any other decent (and recent) clamshell smartphones?

Thanks,

Jake.

Hi all,

I've been a long-time browser of this site and have read many helpful posts, but I have a question:

Are there any places that are still selling (brand new if possible) MpX220's that will ship to Australia? I have had a look at eBay and they all seem to be the Xcingular branded ones (with the horrible logo's).

Is there any way I can purchase one? Or are there any other decent (and recent) clamshell smartphones?

Thanks,

Jake.

I got mine on ebay and it was new and is not a cingular model. In fact most of the ones that are new and unlocked probably aren't cingular since they don't sell them new any more.

Hi all,

Thanks,

Jake.

For a Windows Mobile smartphone without a thumboard, the Vodafone 1210 looks like a brilliant deal at AU$399. Doesn't say if it is locked or unlocked, but they normally unlock all but their cheapy phones for free.

http://store.vodafone.com.au/mobile_detail...lv2=1&lv3=0

I'd imagine the op has either got sorted by now or given up, it has been a year after all.

Lol, I didn't even notice that :rolleyes: I responded to a PM he sent me, and saw this post next to his name and it was somewhat related. Didn't even look at the date haha.