Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

QVistaish

img-4796-1151907868.gif

Category: QVGA Landscape ( Moto Q )

File Version: 1.0.0

File License: General License

Description:

Here is a quick Q version of my previous Vista-ish II homescreen. I hope you like it.

Here is a quick Q version of my previous Vista-ish II homescreen. I hope you like it.

1) Install FizzTraveller (http://www.fizzsoftware.com)

2) Install Facade (http://www.sbsh.net)

3) Copy all files except, screenshot.gif, and these instructions

to the Application Data/Home Directory on phone

4) Switch Homescreen to QVistaish

5) Change ColorScheme to Default

6) Change Background Image to Default

7) Enjoy!!!

The photoshop file is included if you wish to modify for your own usage.

If you change the homescreen and post to a website, please change the name from QVistaish to something unique. Thanks.

EDIT: PSD File was too big to upload. (500K limit)

View File

Submitted by encece, on Jul 3 2006, 02:00

Edited by nickcornaglia

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kurtsQ

Probably one of the best homescreens out there for the Moto Q! :) Very nice job. I will probably keep Fizz traveler, but most likely would use Fizz Weather. Could you point me in the direction of replacing that piece of code to your xml file so it displays instead of Fizz travel? I am very new to html editing and would hate to screw this up. I have tried copying the Fizz Weather code off of other xml's and putting it in yours to no avail.

Best regards,

Kurt

Edited by kurtsQ

Guest w411y

In the XML look for something like <!-- Fizz Traveller --> This will be the title and underneath should be the code for Fizz Traveller (asuming encece uses titles to keep the XML tidy). Take note of the height of the plugin, the x and y co-ordinates if there are any.

Then replace the code with Fizz Weather and then change the height and also change the x and y attributes if any.

Failing that I could do it for you if encece doesn't mind which I'm sure he wont :)

Guest kurtsQ

OK. Not as easy as I thought! I guess what I am trying to attempt is the same funtionality on the home screen with Fizz weather as Fizz traveller. So, I am probably doing this completely wrong. I am just copying and pasting the clsid # and changing FT to FW where appropiate. When I did this I get an error message on the phone saying it cant load.

From Q-Clarity

<!-- Fizz Weather -->

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-2005-0509-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="WeatherPlugin" height="54">

<general sepline="true"/>

</plugin>

<!-- Fizz Weather End-->

From Qvistaish

<!-- Fizz Traveller -->

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-1998-0509-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="TravellerPlugin" height="38" hilighttoday="true">

<format state="selected" font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#FFFFFF" bgcolor="transparent"/>

</plugin>

....And what I did

<!-- Fizz Weather -->

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-2005-0509-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="WeatherPlugin" height="38" hilighttoday="true">

<format state="selected" font-weight="bold" fgcolor="#FFFFFF" bgcolor="transparent"/>

</plugin>

Guest w411y

<!-- Fizz Weather -->

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-2005-0509-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="WeatherPlugin" height="38">

</plugin>
That will work *I think* but I'm not sure if it will be selectable. Try this (Can't gaurentee it will work)...
<!-- Fizz Weather -->

<plugin clsid="{30DF3430-2005-0509-BAA6-00AA003E0EED}" name="WeatherPlugin" height="38">

</plugin>

Guest kurtsQ

First I would like to Thank you for your assistance with this. However, I can't get any of the mod codes to work.

Still going to keep the QVistiaish though :) Like I said before, great homescreen!

Best regards,

Kurt

• 3 months later...

Any chance you could email me the PSD file? I'm using the T-Mobile Dash, and this is the best landscape homescreen available right now, but I'd like to make some slight tweaks for my own use. PM me if you can help out. Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.