sahli

Themes that match the 8500

7 posts in this topic

hi there

I own one too :-)

I looked through many sites to see if there are already some themes made for the Qtek 8500, but no luck. The existing themes for standard WM5 smartphone work well but I was more keen to see if there is some theme that would also change the external screen. Kleinweder mentioned that he will post some soon. They will be terrific and I cant wait to see his results.

Does anyone have some cool themes made up already?

cheers from Switz.

I'd like to change the external scrren to display the 'Star Trek' logo when opened. Is that sad?.....

I also want a gold casing for the top cover.... :)

Richard

http://smartphone.kleinweder.ch/downloads/index.php

There are one or two on this mans' page.

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these, I have sold my Wizard and am looking to sell the other phones I have to raise the funds for it!

Yes I know, but to my knowleadge not particullar for the 8500 as the external screen will not change at all. I am sure Kleinweder is working on a specific 8500 one. :-)

There are 2 themes on that page which include graphics for the external display...

Just to be clear...The phone uses ANY homescreen made for WM5 Smartphones (portrait). The external screen can be customized with a 128 x 128 background image...but that doesn't change clocks or anything like that.

I personally am wondering if there is ANY way to customize digital and analouge clock faces and which information is shown on the screen at any time.