• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

The official MoDaCo Summer Event 2006 thread!

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Sweet Sweeeet Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet C600!!!

i like being exclusive (1 of 50ish) :) .. now just need to set up work e-mail on it... oh and use my t-mobile sim

Thanks again Mono and everyone who was involved, for an amazing meet.

ZIm

Posted

On a scale of 1-10, how drunk are ye paul? :)

Greetz from the tube, packing about a 5 i'd say :-)

P

Posted (edited)

Greetz from the tube, packing about a 5 i'd say :-)

P

Tube!? I couldn't get any signal when I was heading back on the tube ;)

Right, all the photos are up now! No more, that's all I have lol..

enjoy :)

Edited by sporkguy

Posted

Any news on C550 wm5 roms? or A2DP

Posted (edited)

the F600 (Strktrek)

I knew Paul dropped a hint on this on enceces post about line 2. Didn't see that coming at all... and I'm glad they've taken it on, very glad actually ;)

That C600 is sexy :) Nice photos Nick

EDIT: Any chance of captions on them photos, its cool for those who couldn't go to see whos who

Edited by w411y

Posted

C550 WM5 is not going to happen...

P

Posted

Why you concerned Sam you got a C600 aint yah?

Any ideas of a release date for the F600? (I'm assuming Orange chose F for 'flip' and C for 'candy bar'? Just a hinch :) )

Posted

Grr looks like I'm going to have to wait until Monday morning for the Orange Developers people to send me the application unlocker :)

I really wanted to use this with my tmobile sim this weekend... oh well

Posted

init... just got myself a double egg burger! where were you guys!

Posted (edited)

Grr looks like I'm going to have to wait until Monday morning for the Orange Developers people to send me the application unlocker ;)

I really wanted to use this with my tmobile sim this weekend... oh well

Was great to meet you today all. Many thanks to all the organisers who made this event possible - it was great!

The ROM is pre-AKU2 so the RegeditSTG trick should work :)

Edited by Zone-MR

Posted

What's a double-egg burger? A cheeseburger with eggs on it?

Posted

Tried the RegeditSTG trick, and dont work :/ or am i doing something wrong?

Zim

Posted

What's a double-egg burger? A cheeseburger with eggs on it?

yep one of the best is a messy burger with bacon and mushrooms etc as well as the eggs

Posted

Tried the RegeditSTG trick, and dont work :/ or am i doing something wrong?

Zim

Ahh, maybe I was mistaken about the ROM it's running. I'll take a look tomorrow and if neccessary will post a workaround.

Posted

Thanks Buddy :)

ZIm

Posted

Why you concerned Sam you got a C600 aint yah?

Any ideas of a release date for the F600? (I'm assuming Orange chose F for 'flip' and C for 'candy bar'? Just a hinch )

I sure as hell do :D but not a cool modaco one! :)

I was just wondering weather orange were actually gonna go through with the WM5 thing (ever).

So im assuming no A2DP mentioned all then ;)

Sam

Posted

I sure as hell do :D but not a cool modaco one! :)

I was just wondering weather orange were actually gonna go through with the WM5 thing (ever).

So im assuming no A2DP mentioned all then ;)

Sam

Shame they didn't. Never mind eh! I'm just glad they're releasing the STrK because I didn't really want to upgrade to the C600 (not much of an upgrade in my eyes) and I don't really like the look of the breeze (in pics anyway) and I do fancy a snazzy flip phone :( Any ideas on a release date?

Posted

With all the devices they have coming up Orange is the place to be :)

Just need a decent data tarriff now.

Posted

Every year I PROMISE to attend (I have been to one before) and EVERY year something football related comes up!

This year I was SURE I would make it, with it being so early in the year compared to previous ones when the football season starts in August. So i was dead excited.

Then Newcastle United only went and bloody entered the Intertoto Cup, which meant they are the first Premiership side to be involved in competetive action this season... TODAY!

And just to clarify, it's not that I am a Football FAN per se... it's because I am Senior Corporate Security Supervisor for NUFC, so it means I was forced to WORK today.

Ah BLOODY HELL MAN! You nice guys make life easy for me, by moving it forward to July instead of August, and then we only go and have a match THAT EARLY anyway!

GROAN And GROAN - this is now the THIRD year I have been forced to work a match on the same day as the meet. Is there no hope for me!

To make matters worse, we could only manage a crappy draw with Lillestrom of Norway, so that means they also carry an away goal so far!

What a downer of a day therefore!

Posted

Did Beersoft get arrested this time? Or at the very least make a a tit of himself? :) ;) :D

Posted

Sounds like a fun time...and the white modaco phone is a very cool surprise. Guess that will keep the bitching down for those who didnt win something. :)

Hope you all got home safely.

Post more news and stories when you get a chance.

Posted

my head hurts..., lost everyone else, went into london and got very drunk! did you guys go home early??

the venue was excellent!

the food was very nice!

there was Loads of beer!

Mods could not enter the draw though :)

i feel sory for the guy who was drawn first to win the xbox360 by was not there (redraw!)

nice new phone was very nice!

Posted

Well it was my 1st time at one of the Modaco events and I had no idea what it would be like.

I have to say it was SUPERB

met loads of like minded people, made some new mates and best of all got to play with lots of new

toys (esp like the new M3100 and Samsung ... btw..... i want, i want!)

Freebie was unbelievable .....

I am def going to next event!!!

Cheers to Chris and all who organised it!!!

Ian

Posted (edited)

A big thanks to Mono for organising it all and to Paul and all the mods for their hard work to make the site what it is. An excellent day. Cheers!! :) ;)

Edited by mcwarre