• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

The official MoDaCo Summer Event 2006 thread!

111 posts in this topic

Posted

I was talking to a MoDaCo-er at the event who said this was available for personal customers now...*calls orange*

...but don't get too excited about it...having tried it for about 9 months, it doesn't do what it says on the tin...

...unfortunately...

Cheers

Nick

Posted

-sigh- Unfortunately, I was unable to make it due to being a few thousands km's in the wrong direction...

However, next year, I might come over for a holiday just around that time :) Looks awesome, congratulations on putting together such a successful event, hopefully will be there next year!

Posted (edited)

My apologies for not posting earlier but work has got in the way, especially on the Sunday which was negotiated through a beer induced haze (not exactly a hang over). :)

A big thank you to all who organised the event, thoroughly enjoyable.

May only comment would be the brake-out sessions need a five minute change over period. One I was in was running a little late and just as it was ending, 15 people stormed in for the next session, thinking it was there one already started. Also the last three sessions that were run, one didn

Edited by zarquon

Posted

got them home, but a close run thing, enjoy copilot, hopefully it will rival pocketstreets for you!

Nice to meet ya 'Hairy Man' :)

Posted

yes, we did make it back safely, me winding up puppies in the train station so they attack nedge doesnt count as a UDI :)

Cheers to Chris for organising everything, orange for not calling the police when i showed up and putting on a great event, alk for putting up with my drunken waffling, the lovely lady who was runnng the bar and saved me the last of the beers (your a star), Will and nedgeypoos for getting me there and back without killing me, and everyone else who i forgot to talk to or remember if i spoke to you

roll on the next one

Later

Owen

Posted

yes, we did make it back safely, me winding up puppies in the train station so they attack nedge doesnt count as a UDI :)

Cheers to Chris for organising everything, orange for not calling the police when i showed up and putting on a great event, alk for putting up with my drunken waffling, the lovely lady who was runnng the bar and saved me the last of the beers (your a star), Will and nedgeypoos for getting me there and back without killing me, and everyone else who i forgot to talk to or remember if i spoke to you

roll on the next one

Later

Owen

What about me Beermeister??? ;)

Posted

Ohh mick, how can we forget about you

A big thanks goes out to little mick warren for keeping me drunk throughout the day and making sure my hands where occupied with beer so none of the lovely ladies had anything to worry about

/me apart from forgetting to go to any of the breakout sessions also forgot to chatup any of the barstaff

later

Owen

Posted

Agreed, thanks Mick for a beer from the final round :)

P

Posted

The first winner was 107.

You robbed me jason....

Posted

You robbed me jason....

And it's taken you this long to notice? Why weren't you there?

Posted

Talk about digging up old threads Scot :rolleyes:

P