• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Plus Partners: Welcome Omnisoft!

7 posts in this topic

I would like to welcome Omnisoft and their 'John Cody's alerts' application to our 'Plus Partners' program!

In their own words...

About John Cody's alerts:

'John Cody's alerts' is an advanced, easy to use Reminder/Timer Manager for Smartphone 2002, 2003 and WM5, offering:

* Fully-Customizable alerts, including custom sound, vibration, volume, loop count, snooze amounts and much more.

* Configure alerts to trigger on events such as powering on your phone or docking your phone with a desktop PC.

* Creates outlook appointments that can be seen from your phone's homescreen.

* In addition to typical "sound" alarms, you can create alerts that perform an action, such as Switch Profiles, change Bluetooth Mode, Run a Program and much more!

* Create an alert to Reboot your phone everyday to keep it running smoothly and help reduce memory problems.

* Create an alert to send an SMS message at a specific date/time, such as to someone on their birthday.

* Upcoming alert times can be displayed on your phone's Home Screen.

* Create alerts that trigger when a specific event occurs, such as when you get back to your office and dock your phone with your desktop PC.

* User Selectable Snooze Time when alert triggers.

* Create an Unlimited number of Fully Customizable alerts - You can assign different Sounds, Loop Counts, Snooze and Vibration modes for each individual alert.

* Multi-Language On-Line User's Guide makes it easy to learn all about the 40+ features of alerts!

* Windows Mobile 5 and QVGA compatible.

It's great to have John Cody's alerts as part of MoDaCo Plus, it's a great application packed full of features, and I highly recommend giving it a try!

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of the application.

Click here to find out more about John Cody's alerts and other Omnisoft products!

MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for this great benefit :)

Click Here if you would like to learn more about joining MoDaCo Plus!

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

John Cody also has a GREAT hack on his site to convert the FREE Pocket PC eVB development tools into FREE Smartphone development tools.

There is some good stuff over there. Good site.

Welcome John! ;)

This is an excellent addition to the catalogue of benefits from plus membership, and Mr. Cody's applications are among the very best in the smartphone world. I recommend everyone to check alerts, in my opinion by far the best alarm/timer application to date.

I bought Vnote quite some and wish to have some upgrading like its competitor. But so far nothing happen. Hope that slow upgrading services are not happening with this software either.