ParaDiddle

Motorola Q Users Check out this Utility

8 posts in this topic

I just wanted to invite all the Q users to view a demo of our upcoming application QCaps.

Check out the demo http://www.QooLApps.com We go into beta this week.

I mean...cool idea for an app. Let Nedge2K or Paul MVP know when it's released.

I mean...cool idea for an app. Let Nedge2K or Paul MVP know when it's released.

Nice job. Keep up the good work.

I'll probably be asking this around the forum, but it would be awesome if you guys developed a bluetooth driver for a fakecursor or sphelper equivalent for the moto Q. I would pay up to 35 dollars for such a program without thinking twice.

I don't know why developers charge so much for apps. A task manager is just not going to sell at $14.99 when you can get them for free. I bet at $5 you would make a lot more money, that would be an impulse buy to most people, that looks cool I'll get it. But not at $14.99 in my opinion.

I don't know why developers charge so much for apps. A task manager is just not going to sell at $14.99 when you can get them for free. I bet at $5 you would make a lot more money, that would be an impulse buy to most people, that looks cool I'll get it. But not at $14.99 in my opinion.

I COMPLETELY AGREE... I was very interested in this until I saw the price... :D

wktask is a free app that I use on my PPC and works on SmartPhones as well. Pricing software is difficult, people put a lot of time into writing an app and want to be rewarded for their effort but if others are doing something similar for free...