MARKUKCOUK

Latest Orange Release snippit...

13 posts in this topic

Went into my local Orange shop (Which I'll not mention for now :) ) and asked when it would be out. Answer was... immenently. They are expecting them and have been for a while, but they keep getting delayed.

They took my number, as apparently as its one of the top selling shops, they will receive stock before its listed on the website. Will they do early upgrades though?

All the orange books now list it, as do the TMobile stuff.

PLEASE PLEASE private msg me the store!!!! I need to have one, i would be eternally grateful

PLEASE PLEASE private msg me the store!!!! I need to have one, i would be eternally grateful

I will release this uber sensitive data ( :) ) as soon as I've received the call back, and reserved mine. Before that, theres no point in you knowing anyway.

I'm a MoDaCo dude - as soon as I get the call (IF I get the call), I'll be excited posting on here anyway ;)

I will release this uber sensitive data ( ;) ) as soon as I've received the call back, and reserved mine. Before that, theres no point in you knowing anyway.

I'm a MoDaCo dude - as soon as I get the call (IF I get the call), I'll be excited posting on here anyway :D

... and sending O retentions into a blind panic, no doubt! :)

... and sending O retentions into a blind panic, no doubt! :)

on sale on the O site NOW for

Will you be upgrading from a similar phone or completely better to swich

phoned and tried to upgrade, but its still showing on their systems as "In review" awaiting a call back now from a supervisor.

had the call back, its only available for "web sales" currently, not upgrades.

i *@!#~ &!"@ hate orange!

Edited by Wozbacca

phoned and tried to upgrade, but its still showing on their systems as "In review" awaiting a call back now from a supervisor.

had the call back, its only available for "web sales" currently, not upgrades.

i *@!#~ &!"@ hate orange!

Just got the same story - about a week until upgrades... so Tmobile .. over to you... get it on your website for new connections, as a sub-

Right now, I don't care about all the problems that Syphon Filter (and possibly others) have been having: I'm just so excited!

i'd rather go to THREE than stay with them right now.

Easy there lad! :)