• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Plus Partners: Welcome Xrgomics / TenGo!

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

xrgomicstengo.png

I would like to welcome Xrgomics and Tengo to our 'Plus Partners' program!

In their own words...

About Us

Xrgomics is a privately held startup, founded in Dec 2002, specializing in human interface technology and interaction solutions.

TenGO input technology is the brainchild of Xrgomics. TenGO is an award winning and patent pending text-inputting solution developed primarily for mobile applications. Unlike other current text inputting solutions, TenGO is device agnostic and can be applied to various mobile applications such as PDAs/Pocket PCs, Wearable Computers, Assistive Devices, Web TV and Special Communicators. We believe TenGO will make text inputting on mobile devices simple, easy and fluid, fundamentally changing the way we work, communicate, and play.

Besides TenGO, Xrgomics is also into applied research and development, innovating next generation human input and interaction technology which befit our networked lifestyle vision.

Our Vision

Xrgomics’ vision lies in the fully networked world with mobility and communication being the crux of that vision. We believe that one of the keys for mobility applications to proliferate and be more useful, if not indispensable, would be to improve the usability of much of the existing devices especially in core and fundamental functions like text inputting.

I've been a fan of the TenGo input method for a while, and i'm delighted to have Xrgomics and TenGo on board!

home_thbnail_ppc.gif

home_thbnail_thumb.gif

With the removal of 'Phone Pad' (T9) from the HTC Hermes based devices, there couldn't be a better time for this partnership to commence! You remember how impressed you were when you found you could type with only the 9 main buttons on the phone keypad? Try doing it with TenGo and SIX! :)

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of the fantastic TenGo 2.0 AND TenGo Thumb!

Tengo 2.0 - http://www.tengo.net/tengo_pocketpc.html

Tengo Thumb - http://www.tengo.net/tengo_thumb.html

MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for this great benefit ;)

Enjoy!

P

Click Here if you would like to learn more about joining MoDaCo Plus!

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Posted · Report post

Good timing my demo has just expired :)

Posted · Report post

"Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of the fantastic TenGo 2.0 *or* TenGo Thumb!"

Is that OR or AND?

Posted (edited) · Report post

"Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from a FREE copy of the fantastic TenGo 2.0 *or* TenGo Thumb!"

is there also a smartphone version?

i couldn't find this info on the site

i'm assuming tengo thumb is the smartphone version, but i have been wrong in the past :)

Edited by Mr_Gee

Posted · Report post

Is that OR or AND?

I'm pleased to say AND! :) First post updated...

P

Posted · Report post

is there also a smartphone version?

i couldn't find this info on the site

i'm assuming tengo thumb is the smartphone version, but i have been wrong in the past :)

It's a Pocket PC only app!

P

Posted · Report post

I'm pleased to say AND! :) First post updated...

P

I had a feeling it was! Sigh... time to sign up to Plus for the third time! ;)

Posted · Report post

Resistance is futile :)

P

Posted · Report post

I just recently tried both Tengo Free and Thumb on my Blue Angel and found they dont really work too well with thumbs, very hard to hit individual keys if you want to bypass the auto-complete feature and type an unknown word. Just got my TyTN and havent tried it yet but i would think it would be just as difficult on the smaller screen. Anyone tried it and how did it work for you?