• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo C600 Competition Winner

18 posts in this topic

Posted

The draw has taken place! (click here if you don't know what i'm on about!)

The winner of the MoDaCo, chosen at random by my better half, is number 43 in my list...

DISCO STU!

The missus doesn't want to give him the prize however because he is winning MoDaCo Fantasy Football! :D

Congratulations!

P

Posted

The drawing process:

I generated a randomised list of all the MoDaCo Plus members (including the guy who sold the phone to me in fact!), with no exceptions, and asked my better half to choose a number between 1 and x.

43 was the number, and Disco Stu held that spot!

P

Posted

\o/ for Stu! Welcome to the MoDaCo C600 club :D (unless you already got one at the meet? /me forgets :D)

Posted

Congrats Stu.

I'm not bitter...Is it too late to get a refund for my plus membership (under the distant selling regs)?

(joking)

Posted

Congrats DiscoStu! \o/

Posted

The missus doesn't want to give him the prize however because he is winning MoDaCo Fantasy Football! :D

oh well in that case, do a redraw without him in, or give it to me :D :D :D :D

Congratulations mate :D

Posted

Nice one Stu :D

Posted

Nice one Stu :D

Curses. And I only signed up to Plus to win that phone. Oh, and get all the free software. Oh, and possibly the Proxy server. Oh, and the ad-free Modaco. Etc, etc, etc.

Posted

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you all very much, especially Paul and his wonderful wife.

I'm stunned. It's grey and raining in Coventry this morning but I couldn't be happier. You really don't want to know about what stopped me getting to the meet this year but my misery was complete when I learnt about what I'd missed, all to the soundtrack of a malfunctioning alarm system.

My current C600 is in need of repair and I'm not convinced by the current range of alternatives so this has come at a good time. Back o' the net ! :D

Posted

Congrats Stu :D

Posted

grats stu

Posted

yeah, it definitely went to one of the nicest members here on the forums, and it sounds like it came at the perfect time too! Congratulations mate!

Posted

180px-The_Simpsons-Disco_Stu.png

Disco Stu, likes disco music!

Congrats fella!

Posted

The hair's a bit shorter these days but.....

Cheers guys :D

Posted

The hair's a bit shorter these days but.....

Cheers guys :D

I am pleased for you dude! The prize couldn't have gone to a nicer person!

Thanks for all the help you've given me by the way!

Posted

Well done mate , dont forget to keep it nice and tidy :D

Posted

Well, if it had to go to anyone (other then me of course :D ) I'm glad it was you Disco Stu (didn't realise I wasn't the only mod who didn't make the meet this time).

Finally, I'd just like to say that...

...Disco Stu can still boogaloo! (sorry, couldn't resist!) :D

Posted

Congrats, Stu! That is quite the collector's item!!!!