• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Application unlock for my O2 MPX200

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

After read discussions about app unlock I followed the suggestion to try 'pass through' method. But at thr final page, I was told Orange cannot find my IMEI in their database. My phone is SIM locked to O2. Is this the reason? Anyone suggestion of how to unlock this phone? I already sent a mail to [email protected] but not sure if they can or willing to help me. I believe this phone was made for O2 in the first place because I remember its original box having O2 logo.

Posted · Report post

Sim unlock and application unlock are 2 different things, however, I don't see orange being in too much of a rush to help out an o2 customer, it took them long enough to help me out when I was a customer of theirs. They did send me a cab file

DOH! I just seen the date you posted your question on - have you had any success or do you still need a hand?

Posted · Report post

Sim unlock and application unlock are 2 different things, however, I don't see orange being in too much of a rush to help out an o2 customer, it took them long enough to help me out when I was a customer of theirs. They did send me a cab file

DOH! I just seen the date you posted your question on - have you had any success or do you still need a hand?

Yes, I eventually found a programme to unlock my phone.

They did send me a cab file after 48 hours. But I did not try it as my phone was unlocked already. Thanks for you attention.

Posted · Report post

What country are you from? as I have never heard of O2 selling the MPX200.

Posted · Report post

I've had a few, got one from CPW PAYG for

Posted · Report post

ahh yep completely forgot about the pay :oops:

Posted · Report post

Since sda unlock works on the mpx220 would it work on the mpx200?

Posted · Report post

UK. I got it from eBay. There is no O2 logo on the phone and box, just a sticker. The start up logo is not O2 but a 'mobile operator', strange. Also I found it works with O2 and Orange SIM card but not T-mobile UK card, even more stranger?! Anyone has an idea? How do I know if it is really unlocked? Well, I post the same question in mobile-gadget-news, sorry if you look at both.