Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

mpx220

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hello,

please help me the phone looks dead nothing happens, and I know that the battery is full. If i connect to pc it is a unrecognized usb device, so trying to put a new rom on it won't happen, please help

Posted · Report post

There is a common problem with the 220 and it's battery. If you take a small folded piece of paper and wedge it between teh bottom of the battery and the housing and then put on the battery cover it may turn on (if this is the culprit). Mine has started doing this as well, but opening it up and firmly pushing the battery towards the connectors and then putting the cover back on has been working so far.

And by bottom I mean the side opposite where the gold pins make contact with the battery (i.e. at the bottom of the phone by where the data cable connects).

Posted · Report post

There is a common problem with the 220 and it's battery. If you take a small folded piece of paper and wedge it between teh bottom of the battery and the housing and then put on the battery cover it may turn on (if this is the culprit). Mine has started doing this as well, but opening it up and firmly pushing the battery towards the connectors and then putting the cover back on has been working so far.

And by bottom I mean the side opposite where the gold pins make contact with the battery (i.e. at the bottom of the phone by where the data cable connects).

didn't work :D, I dont understand last night it when on with loader and went off after 5 min, then dead again

Posted · Report post

Sorry I'm not sure what it could be.

Posted · Report post

It could be a number of problems. I had a similar problem when I let my phone go completely dead. It wouldn't turn on for awhile. I ended up having to charge it for an hour before it finally turned on.

If you positive its not a dead battery, try taking the battery completely out then put it back in and try turning it on. Sometimes an application will crash my phone, and I have to do this to turn it back on.

If that doesn't work look at the connectors in the battery compartment. Make sure none of them are bent in too far or broken.

Then lastly try a hard reset, if you havent already. "Hold the blue action button and then press and hold the power button for 5 seconds"

If none of these work, mail me the phone.

Posted · Report post

It could be a number of problems. I had a similar problem when I let my phone go completely dead. It wouldn't turn on for awhile. I ended up having to charge it for an hour before it finally turned on.

If you positive its not a dead battery, try taking the battery completely out then put it back in and try turning it on. Sometimes an application will crash my phone, and I have to do this to turn it back on.

If that doesn't work look at the connectors in the battery compartment. Make sure none of them are bent in too far or broken.

Then lastly try a hard reset, if you havent already. "Hold the blue action button and then press and hold the power button for 5 seconds"

If none of these work, mail me the phone.