8390 with 8870 ROM

Guest koadi

Hi, "upgrade"my a Mio 8390 with 8870 ROM. But there is mismatch.

The bootloader start, (the display is in crown) but not working while send: "waiting to PC Comand"

Menu is nothing, and the keys is out of action (to work farur02 i must enter to the rom update-by usb in my phone).

The phone start (in 15 mins), but the display is in crown too.

The activesync working normally.

I have one upgrade for 8390 (R45newOSIMAGEtest.exe) but not working (maybe because the phone software is 8870)

How can i fix my phone? I not find new bootloader (but i can't how possible install it)

Anybody help me please?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pondrew

Not surprised the device has stopped working if you attempted to flash it with a rom designed for different hardware. Sorry to say it is likely the bootloader has been corrupted and you won't be able to save the device.

Sorry :rolleyes:

Not surprised the device has stopped working if you attempted to flash it with a rom designed for different hardware. Sorry to say it is likely the bootloader has been corrupted and you won't be able to save the device.

Sorry :)

Thank You! :D

Edited by koadi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest gabriel4097

We would be very pleased to receive your help.If you own this kind of device check or measureany of the following parameters on your device:width, height, depth, codename, OS info, ROM/RAMmemory (total, free), chipset, LCD diagonal, etc.If you find any differences between this datasheetand your own data please report it.

Mobile Satellite TV

Edited by gabriel4097