• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PIM Backups - Is there a WM5 equivalent?

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Back in the Good old days of my Ipaq it was bossible to do a PIM packup to a SD Disk that archived all the contacts and calendar Info for safe keeping.

I might just be being thick but i can't seem to find this same or similar facility on the Jamin?

Does anyone know if its possible to do this sort of backup anymore.? :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

It can be done using SPB Backup, but that costs 20 dollars.

Worth it though, I have it to set up my entire PDA to my SD card every night, it creates an .exe which when run, restores the PDA to how it was when the backup was made. A bit like System Restore for Windows XP.

Though you can make the backup just contain Contacts/Messages etc if you want it to :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

It can be done using SPB Backup, but that costs 20 dollars.

Worth it though, I have it to set up my entire PDA to my SD card every night, it creates an .exe which when run, restores the PDA to how it was when the backup was made. A bit like System Restore for Windows XP.

Though you can make the backup just contain Contacts/Messages etc if you want it to :rolleyes:

I do the same with Sprite Backup - well worth the money and also enables backup to a PC as well as to an SD card.

Posted · Report post

I would certainly recommend SPB Backup :( :)

I had a lock up yesterday :rolleyes: , fortunately, I'd done a full backup earlier in the week, which was still on my SD card. A quick hard reset, and then find the self installing restore from SPB backup, meant I was up and running again in less than half an hour.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sprite Backup is recommended, :rolleyes: it has more useful functiones than Spb, especially the unique feature of Upgrade Mode Restore which allows restore operations between identical devices with different ROM versions.

Edited by freemans