PaulOBrien

WIN with MoDaCo and Ultimate Ears

55 posts in this topic

cant you forward just my entry....not anyone elses? :rolleyes:

If I''m unlucky to win - are you able to negotiate a possible discount?

An interesting idea, i'll see what I can do!

P

hahaha, just read that last post and thought it was directed at mine...

'cant you forward just my entry....not anyone elses?'

'An interesting idea, i'll see what I can do!'

:rolleyes:

hahaha, just read that last post and thought it was directed at mine...

'cant you forward just my entry....not anyone elses?'

'An interesting idea, i'll see what I can do!'

:rolleyes:

:( Not quite THAT lucky :)

phil

Care to give us anxiously awaiting the drawing the odds? How many entries were there, how many of thos were Plus members with two entries? I'd love to know what my chances are.

Care to give us anxiously awaiting the drawing the odds? How many entries were there, how many of thos were Plus members with two entries? I'd love to know what my chances are.

Well you could work out rough odds yourself, 642 views for the thread, I know that I have viewed at least 4 times myself, so lets say about 2 views/per person would be about 320 people viewed the thread, of those maybe 30% will be bothered to enter would give a total about 100 entries of which maybe 10% will be plus members so 110 entries in total taking plus double entries into account. As you're not a plus member your odds are roughly 110:1, those of us who are plus members have much better odds of around 55:1, not bad for a free competition for $250 earphones.

An interesting idea, i'll see what I can do!

P

A discount? I wouldn't put it past Paul to get a free set for every plus member LOL

Haha, that AIN'T gonna happen :rolleyes:

P

i got a great deal for ya paul...i will become a plus member 3 whole times...if there's a pair in it for me :rolleyes:

Well you could work out rough odds yourself, 642 views for the thread, I know that I have viewed at least 4 times myself, so lets say about 2 views/per person would be about 320 people viewed the thread, of those maybe 30% will be bothered to enter would give a total about 100 entries of which maybe 10% will be plus members so 110 entries in total taking plus double entries into account. As you're not a plus member your odds are roughly 110:1, those of us who are plus members have much better odds of around 55:1, not bad for a free competition for $250 earphones.

I think you've thought about those headphones far too much :rolleyes:

Phil

The winner will be chosen at 5pm BST on Sunday 29th October and posted here... MoDaCo Plus members... remember you receive 2 entries into the competition for your submission instead of 1. This competition is open to all MoDaCo members worldwide.

Um, did I miss the big fanfare that accompanied the announcement of the winner of this comp.... :rolleyes: ...or maybe we're still waiting for the good folk at Ultimate Ears to choose me the winner???

(/me is eagerly awaiting a PM from Paul :( )

Mark.

still waiting...eagerly :(

Been..........over...........four.............days............can't.............stay...........awake........any...........longer..................

Any news????? (/me is reducing his already slim chance of winning still further by constantly badgering Paul for an update) :rolleyes:

Mark.

i agree with [email protected]

seriously..my eyes are bloodshot..and im starting to feel nausious...just put an end to my misery! :rolleyes:

did I miss the results of this? did we get a winner announced ?

no winner im afriad... *still waiting*...PAUL!?!?! :)

Congratulations to.....

CANDIDHAT!

Well done mate, you'll soon be enjoying a fantastic pair of Ultimate Ears :)

P

You sure know how to build suspense :)

bugger - i needed a new pair of ear phones. Have you been able to get a discount for modaco users?

bugger - i needed a new pair of ear phones. Have you been able to get a discount for modaco users?

A discount on a lot is still a lot! They do look nice tho'

Congrats to CANDIDHAT - 3 years registered, 10 posts and all he has to show is a pair of headphones (lucky bugger!)

Depends on what the discount is doesn't it!

I'll ask :)

P

horay to candidhat... :D

i get dibbs on them if he doesnt claim within 5 minuts though... :)