BlueMusic, BluetoothAudioToggle & Tor_A2DP_cert.cab

Guest grumpy_old_technobyte

Guest grumpy_old_technobyte

This little app may be posted somewhere else on the forums, but I didn't see it :(

BlueMusic:

I just tried BlueMusic 1.0.200 by Teksoft. Good stuff, seems to do the trick all have been waiting for on their Wizards. It's a free trial software, but if it performs like it does now, Im in!!!

Attached below w/ instructions.

Give er a try if your still struggling with the skipping of sound through yer headphones.

BTAudioToggle:

-Unzip the 3 .exe's from the btaudio.zip and store somewhere on phone. (I used the storage card)

-Turn on BT headphones.

-Double tap the BTAudioToggle and it starts running and all sound to your headphones or headset. Reminds me of Bluetunes.

The audio quality isn't the best, but it doesnt skip or stop. (Which is good)

Kinda monotone-ish but the bass can be made louder :rolleyes:

Tor_A2dp_cert.cab:

The other method to get bluetooth music is the AD2P addon.

Also attached w/ instructions.

tornado_a2dp.zip

btaudio.zip

bluemusic.1.0.200.pocketpc.zip

Edited by grumpy_old_technobyte

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kmodacobj2

Works on samsung BJ II - can route audio through non A2DP headset.

Doesn't work immediately - initially sound keeps coming through speaker. After running btaudio program, start camera, then without saving video file, go to today page. Then start btaudio again - this stream audio through Moto H550 headset.

Good luck.

This little app may be posted somewhere else on the forums, but I didn't see it :wacko:

BlueMusic:

I just tried BlueMusic 1.0.200 by Teksoft. Good stuff, seems to do the trick all have been waiting for on their Wizards. It's a free trial software, but if it performs like it does now, Im in!!!

Attached below w/ instructions.

Give er a try if your still struggling with the skipping of sound through yer headphones.

BTAudioToggle:

-Unzip the 3 .exe's from the btaudio.zip and store somewhere on phone. (I used the storage card)

-Turn on BT headphones.

-Double tap the BTAudioToggle and it starts running and all sound to your headphones or headset. Reminds me of Bluetunes.

The audio quality isn't the best, but it doesnt skip or stop. (Which is good)

Kinda monotone-ish but the bass can be made louder ;)

Tor_A2dp_cert.cab:

The other method to get bluetooth music is the AD2P addon.

Also attached w/ instructions.