Case for the Dash..?

Guest chaznet

Guest chaznet

Being so new, there probably isn't anything out there yet. Can't imagine this won't be a high-seller though, with luck we'll have a lot of choice -- has anyone found something yet?

Guest ma77smith
Being so new, there probably isn't anything out there yet. Can't imagine this won't be a high-seller though, with luck we'll have a lot of choice -- has anyone found something yet?

I'm also after a case, on the plus side the phone casing is more like rubber - so there is no paint to scratch off and look tatty. The keypad surround looks like brushed stainless steel so that should also wear well.

If no cases are available soon I'm just going to get some screen protector film cut to size and put some on the screen and camera lense.

Matt

Guest chaznet

Already slapped a screen protector on. Would really like a thin leather case around it, but nothing over the screen but the protector. I agree, this phone is very well made and looks to be a durable one, I mainly want a case to protect it when I eventually (you know you will) drop it on asphalt.

Edited by chaznet

Guest ma77smith
Already slapped a screen protector on. Would really like a thin leather case around it, but nothing over the screen but the protector. I agree, this phone is very well made and looks to be a durable one, I mainly want a case to protect it when I eventually (you know you will) drop it on asphalt.

did you find a screen protector the right size or did you cut your own ?

Guest greer451

I cut my own to protect the face. I picked up a generic pack of protectors from local electronics store. I didn't use the enclosed smoothing card but just smoothed the protector on with my thumb to get all the bubbles out.

-Greer

• 2 weeks later...