FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest DisgruntleElf
I have problems with the new 0.14 version. The gamelist is not correct on my Gizmondo. It shows me the gamefiles double or more with the same name.

Jens

I have that same problem with my GIZ. Really bizzare.

Usually developers don't give up their source code until they are ready to retire the project. FinalBurn PC continues to keep expanding its library of games and I hope masterall will do so also with his amazing version.

I believe MAME has a policy where all source code must be made available but I don't think FinalBurn has this.

Guest jens.l
don't give away the source code before somebody ports sega cd / svp to ppc lol, btw i noticed that superside kicks is slower in this version?

The sourcecode for sega cd is here and also the .exe for the Gizmondo. Picodrive/Sega CD is fullspeed on the Gizmondo. Maybe someone can try the Gizmond.exe on the mobile.

Or maybe you can ask Notaz or Masterall to make a mobile port with sega cd. I am sure that Masterall and Notaz share his work on the 68k/sh2 code for arm prozessors.

link for sourcecode

http://notaz.gp2x.de/pico.php

MfG

Jens

Edited by jens.l

Guest angzicc
here, does this one work for you?

no you dont unzip it, just copy the zipped rom to the roms folder.

I LOVE YOU!!!! Finally I got it!!!

Guest Bakachan
Anybody there who play Finalburn on WM06???

Please i will play Neogeo Roms on my Asus 696!

My Problem is that i can Run the Emulator and run a game too.

but i have only Sound and no Picture! Only Pixels in the Right Corner rom my Screen! I think its the game itself!

Sorry for my English!

Hi guyz !

I have the same PDA and the same problem.

This problem isn't only for FinalBurn but also for several application, like the GPS soft Igo2008, and for that the solution was to add

[rawdisplay]

driver=gdi

in the config file.

Is there any trick like that for FinalBurn ?

Thanks.

Guest nuvkyl20

Is there a possibility to force display mode from landscape to portrait? most games are in landscape and it's really so inconvinient to play for smartphone users like us with the exception of those using sp with slide out keyboards and ppc.. :D

Guest streak

Masterall, great job.

I found few strange behaviors using newest fb014 on samsung i320. The main thing thats not right, is loading game after negogeo bios. To be honest all fb is freezing after going onto neogeo bios [ greenscreeen + some white pixels on left ] and refusing load game. BTW this thing is usually pops up when i try to load bigger file than 10mb // or game that using cache. The same game / rom [ for instance kof98 ] is running wery well on fba 011.

StreaK

// www.4floor.yoyo.pl 

Guest menojohnson
How do u overclock a PDA?!

They dont have a BIOS that u can access....

hey im kinda ill put the cp2 games like marvel vs capcom or xmen vs street fighter in the rom folder and they are both zipped' how come they do not show??? and what did u mean about the numbers matching the roms when downloading them or sumthin like that pleaseeeeeee im goin on a trip in a week i gotta get this ready for the flight :D !

Guest twolf

Anyone knows how to run the mslug3b6.zip rom?

its a hack for metal slug 3 called metal slug 6.

Edited by twolf

Guest KMBeatz
Hi guyz !

I have the same PDA and the same problem.

This problem isn't only for FinalBurn but also for several application, like the GPS soft Igo2008, and for that the solution was to add

[rawdisplay]

driver=gdi

in the config file.

Is there any trick like that for FinalBurn ?

Thanks.

Yes is the same as IGO!

Are somebody know a solution?

Guest nothin
please, someone help me? i put in the roms in the roms folder but it doesnt work, and burner.exe just lags when i try to open it

rofl, it is not lag, it is loading...

you think these are java games or what...

use older finalburn(0.11), btw.

Guest mikeeey
omg. i keep getting this white screen every time i start a game. whats happening? D:

what type of game are you trying to load? NeoGeo?

you can do some of the following:

copy the Neogeo bios which can be found somewhere on the first couple pages of the thread.

you can delete your game list and all the cache's. Then re try.

you can try a different rom.

Guest Menneisyys
please, someone help me? i put in the roms in the roms folder but it doesnt work, and burner.exe just lags when i try to open it

did you read my tutorial?

Guest jinbok

yeup. i put in the neogeo bios folder into te roms folder and tgetfile in there as well. i just dont understand why the rom loads and the screen turns blank.

Guest otakutrevan

I can play Street Fighter Alpha 1 and Street Fighter 2 with my dash overclocked at 260mhz very well. But it wont load and of the other Alphas or even show that I have Marvel Vs Capcom Clash of Superheroes in my folder. Also the Fbaud.exe doesnt work on my pc, so i cant make the cache files on my desktop. Anyone know how i can make cache files on my pc!?!??!?!

Guest manorman

Have just solved prob of roms not showing up...for anyone else tearing their hair out, I recommend you get ROMS only from decent sites; emuparadise.org roms work fine- the original DDSOM and DDTOD I got elsewhere were duff for FinalBurn. Still can't get neogeo roms to work though...can someone confirm that neogeo.zip just has to sit unzipped in the rom subdir?

Thanks

Edited by manorman

Guest twolf
I can play Street Fighter Alpha 1 and Street Fighter 2 with my dash overclocked at 260mhz very well. But it wont load and of the other Alphas or even show that I have Marvel Vs Capcom Clash of Superheroes in my folder. Also the Fbaud.exe doesnt work on my pc, so i cant make the cache files on my desktop. Anyone know how i can make cache files on my pc!?!??!?!

I had to download the kailleraclient.dll file from the internet and place it on the same folder as fbaud.exe to run on my XP, but on Vista it asks for yet another file, also got it from google.

Umm... sorry but, where i can find ROM for finalburn.... i've download several rom, but none of it worked.

i have kof series which i played in pc, but it didn't worked either.

and google also didn't help much.....

can anyone PM me where to get those roms ?

• 1 month later...

Is there any chance I can get in contact with the author of this port ?

I'd like to introduce a diamond feature to allow touch panel input instead of/in addition to nav button click

(It can live inside the standard version no need to create a finalburn diamond version)

I can't get it to work properly with the hardware keyboard of the touch pro.

For most of the keys I get 0x5e as key code.

does anybody has / had the same problem? Any solutions?