FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest Justgotamotoq

I think it'd be great if someone posted exactly which phones these emulators are compatible with...I think I spent a wasted a whole day, only to find out that I'll never be able to play SNES roms on my Motorola Q 9h...I wanna try this out, but 47 pages is a bit much to browse through just to see if it'll work or not...

Guess I'll just try it out...in any case, props to whoever made this program, working on ANY smartphone...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gregmits

I' ve just installed and played puzzle bubble and it runs really smoothly. The only problem is that I can't have on sreen buttons. I select them from the options but they don't appear. What do I have to do?

Edit: My fault. It works perfectly. Thank you very much.

Edited by gregmits

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simociv

Can anyone save the game state? With my Tytn II, I can't. If I select "Save state", i can choose the filename but I can't find any "save" or "ok" button...

Guest Doddger

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!

is here anyone from finland give me msn addres so i can ask "few" questons about my shitty HTC touch diamond

please help me someone told me that finalburn works on htc touch diamond PLEASE HELP Me

before ill rip my HTC touch diamond to parts and fry it on pan and EAT IT WITH CURRY SAUCE !!!!! :(

sry if this is off topic but HELP !!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest djalbanian

Wuts up guys, well i got the sprint HTC TP and finalburneralpha works great on it and i have a couple of roms, Pang 3, xmen vs street fighter, street fighter alpha 3. They all run flawlessly with no problems at all except a lil lagy due prob to low fts. My only problem is i cant play it worth s***, i cant even do the keys its all messed up on it. Yes i did download K for Raphael but i have no idea how to use it. If anyone is running and playing this emu on tp please help me with some instruction, appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ivanoski

HELP, Why cant i get PORTRAIT mode to work! its grayed out!!! very frustraqting,,

tried it on metal slug 2, makes in unplayable

phone: samsung omvia i900

Guest dadragonchild

So I have an HTC Tilt (wm6) and I was wondering which version on the first post is the best to use on my phone. Is it Final Burn or the version 0.014. From what I understand, .014 is the latest version... so... What exactly is the "Final Burn.rar"??

Guest ivanoski
HELP, Why cant i get PORTRAIT mode to work! its grayed out!!! very frustraqting,,

tried it on metal slug 2, makes in unplayable

phone: samsung omvia i900

BUMP

Guest smoothunit

Hi Guys,

I too am having difficulty in mapping my hardware keyboard on my HTC Touch Pro.

Seems a few people are having the same issues, would anyone like to post their cfg/*>*.ini files?

Thanks again.

*EDIT* Fix my problems with KforTouchpro, all is good.

Edited by smoothunit

Guest ivanoski
insnt there a fix for the omnia!

found the fis for FINAL BURN and PICODRIVE

after extensive searching i found out that using

WVGAFIX3 (google it)

is the only way to make thos emulators playable on the omnia, with my

BRAND NEW MSi bluetoth gamepad

oh yeah so sexy

-i kinda got FPSce to sorta work.... keymapping it so hard

WVGAFIX3_BY_Cotulla.zip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sancher

Hi to all !!!

Sorry fo my english))

This emulator is awsome!!! Finally I can play MetalSlug on fullspeed B)

BUT I have Samsung SGH-I740 with it`s stoopid optijoy instead of normal 5-pos. joystick so I have to use on-screen arrows. And when I turn-on on-screen arrows It`s terrible to play, because if I push on the center of the screen it stops the game :( Because of that I have pauses every 5 secs. :(

HELP PLZZZ!!! What should I do to make it don`t pause when i push on the center of the screen???

Guest mamani

hi!! wich is the latest version from final burn for my pocketpc 2003,i have 0.0.14,and how can i change the screen in vertical position?,it's better to play with the bottons

• 4 weeks later...
Guest danmodaco

Samurai Shodown 5 status OK on ipaqrx3715 (w2003se, ARM 400Mhz)

Using Samsho5 + Samsh5nd:

samsho5.zip:

270-c1.bin

270-c2.bin

270-c3.bin

270-c4.bin

270-c5.bin

270-c6.bin

270-c7.bin

270-c8.bin

270-m1.bin

270-m1_decrypted.bin

270-p1.bin

270-p2.bin

270-v1.bin

270-v2.bin

samsh5nd.zip:

ss5_c1.rom

ss5_c2.rom

ss5_c3.rom

ss5_c4.rom

ss5_c5.rom

ss5_c6.rom

ss5_c7.rom

ss5_c8.rom

ss5_s1.rom

Guest mrcharismatic
Is there a version playable on wvga 800x480 screens? Or any fix?

Did you try WVGAFIX3?

Another question: Windjammers (neogeo) worked great on my Xperia, but when I started Finalburn today it didn't appear in the "Load Rom" list any more. The wjammers.zip rom file is still in the "roms" folder.

I tried different versions of FinalBurn (0.011, 0.012, 0.014) and a newer version of neogeo.zip (with uni-bios.22) but still it doesn't work. The neogeo.zip Bios I used before was the one with 506K. No matter what i try, FinalBurn doesn't recognise the game...

Can somebody please try to run windjammers on his phone and tell me if it works? I would be very grateful because it's my favourite game.

Thanks in advance

Guest fullmetalengineer

Has this emulator been abandoned? Whatever happened to Masterall, he hasn't been around since June 2008?

Edited by fullmetalengineer

Guest youngsequan

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post

I have an HTC Diamond from Sprint

I'm not technical at all, so I have no idea how to install theses games on my phone

I did transfer the file from the very first post (finalburn.rar)

If you look on the first pot there are 4 different downloads, did I choose the right one

It installed the Final Burn File a state, roms, cfg, and a cache file on my phone

When I ckick on the Final Burn File this list of games will come up.

Are all these games I can play, its like 500 games!

NOW WHAT!!!!

What do I do to get the games to run on my phone.

Am I missing some type of application?

Someone please give a step by step way to install these games!

I know this is alot, but I don't have the slightest clue on how to do this.

Thanks in advance